Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 4:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official two year anniversary
Official two year anniversary
Registration Date: 16th March 2013, 02:52

Where's my medal? >.>

And do not feel shy about repping me if you have not done so yet.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Official two year anniversary
It may take one more day!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Anusius will confer an optional blessing of the third degree to commemorate your achievement.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Happy Anniversary, Kit!
Congrats! Here's to at least two more years!
Happy 2 years i have yet to get my 1 year because you know still sort of fresh off the boat Big Grin
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Congrats my friend!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I see your medal has been upgraded. Congrats.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star HAPPY NEW YEAR Nay_Sayer 14 875 January 1, 2024 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Restaurant to eat free for a year Fake Messiah 6 616 January 17, 2023 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Official Hallowe'en Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 149 8421 December 24, 2022 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Happy New Year!! Jehanne 16 725 January 1, 2022 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2093 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Happy New Year? zebo-the-fat 28 2010 January 2, 2021 at 4:42 am
Last Post: Apollo
  Two things that I don't understand. Add yours. Figbash 14 1224 May 4, 2020 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: no one
  Which console zo buy a 12-year-old kid? franzis 20 2408 February 23, 2020 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  HAPPY NEW YEAR ! WinterHold 4 615 January 1, 2020 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  My Anniversary BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1175 June 3, 2019 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus