Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Fox News talking head channeling Anthony Weiner
Another Fox News talking head channeling Anthony Weiner
Eric Bolling this time:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati...542156001/

Sheesh, no one has sent me a dick pic in ages, what am I doing wrong ?  

And what is the thrill in sending one to somebody who doesn't want one ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Another Fox News talking head channeling Anthony Weiner
I think the spirit of Anthony Weiner will haunt us men with humble penises for eternity. I am just waiting for Bill O'Reilly's dick pics to be seen because at this point he might as well show us something before his penis shrivels.

I personally think FOX is filled with the old school conservatives who think that men run the world and women are just cock warmers for a good night's sleep.
Ut supra, ita inferius
[Image: 0c112e9da4d42c24a073c335a3e38de1_zpsezmp...g~original]
Uƚ ƨuqɿɒ, iƚɒ inʇɘɿiuƨ
well, I'd rather see O'Reilly's dildo (IANMTU) and if I deem it suitable, I might take it for a test run

(after it's thoroughly sanitized, of course)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 5, 2017 at 3:18 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: well, I'd rather see O'Reilly's dildo (IANMTU) and if I deem it suitable, I might take it for a test run

(after it's thoroughly sanitized, of course)

I am more interested in Rush Limbaugh's chastity belt who uses when his wife cucks him. I am sure Obama has familiarized himself with her
Ut supra, ita inferius
Uƚ ƨuqɿɒ, iƚɒ inʇɘɿiuƨ
Someone on Twitter noted that "all pictures of Bolling are dick pics."

No, it wasn't the WLB.  That would require a sense of humor which he lacks.
I was hoping this thread would be recognized as the transparent ploy by which I would garner some dick pics.

So far my disappoint . . . . .

ABC News just reported (allowing for my DVR delay) Bolling is suspended.

Eric apparently denying he did anything wrong.

(August 5, 2017 at 6:57 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: ABC News just reported (allowing for my DVR delay) Bolling is suspended.

Eric apparently denying he did anything wrong.

Can you not smell the ashes of FOX news? I can only dream of swimming in the tears of Rupert Murdoch
Ut supra, ita inferius
Uƚ ƨuqɿɒ, iƚɒ inʇɘɿiuƨ
Maybe instead of rooting out all their horn dogs at Fox News, perhaps they should just hire women (and gay boyz like me) that WANT to see dick pics ???

Seems like a win-win to me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Integrity At FOX? Minimalist 5 448 August 7, 2018 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Ever Wonder Where FOX Trains Its FOX FUX? Minimalist 1 256 June 22, 2018 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Fox News Defends Prayer Forced By The State Mechaghostman2 5 411 February 11, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Another Pervert Predator Bites The Dust at FOX Minimalist 11 1996 September 10, 2017 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Lucifer on FOX Heat 36 7005 March 12, 2016 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: Heat
  Utopia (on Fox) c172 14 3780 September 8, 2014 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: StealthySkeptic
  Fox News claims it's a "verifiable fact" that Santa is white. Rev. Rye 14 2823 December 22, 2013 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Captain Colostomy
  Fox News: Costco -- The Bible Is Fiction rexbeccarox 12 3797 November 20, 2013 at 7:00 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Another religious fanatic kills another baby Foxaèr 15 3494 August 27, 2013 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Tea Party says Fox News is too liberal TaraJo 8 3125 March 25, 2013 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen