Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's On, Bitches
It's On, Bitches
The ignorant shits of the Alt-Right.... aw, fuck it, I'm just going to call them nazis.... have begun their holy war against any trace of sanity in the WLB's administration.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/the-war-...mpathizer/

Quote:The war begins: Breitbart.com attacks McMaster as ‘Koran-kissing’ terrorist sympathizer

I understand Bannon's point.  The WLB doesn't look too good if you stand sane people near him.
RE: It's On, Bitches
Are the Dems 'big tent' enough for some tepid RINOs ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Beats me.

What will the RINOs do once they go in the voting booth?
Open their Bilderburger wallets and follow their directions ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just like him. Greatest I am 1 921 September 7, 2017 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Republicans are such whiny little bitches NuclearEnergy 0 1159 June 14, 2017 at 3:24 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  There is No Honor Among Thieves or Whiny Little Bitches Minimalist 13 1836 March 30, 2017 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Amarok