Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watching the Strutting Buffoon Tonight Reminded Me
Watching the Strutting Buffoon Tonight Reminded Me

All he needs to do is start wearing a uniform.
RE: Watching the Strutting Buffoon Tonight Reminded Me
I can't bear hearing him speak or looking at his punching bag face. A Pence presidency could not be any worse than a Ford presidency, can it?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(August 23, 2017 at 6:19 am)chimp3 Wrote: I can't bear hearing him speak or looking at his punching bag face. A Pence presidency could not be any worse than a Ford presidency, can it?

I didn't watch it either, but the morning news played the lowlights, same bullshit, same narcissism, same fucking lies every time.

One family attending say they were surprised by the anger of the protesters. Says to me that family lives in a bubble and only heard what they wanted to hear from him.
(August 23, 2017 at 1:43 am)Minimalist Wrote:

All he needs to do is start wearing a uniform.

Draft Dodger Donny® in a tacky military uniform? Oh, please. He already has to live in public housing. Rolleyes
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I can see him in a uniform.....

[Image: 50212481398c7cd9ecc9ad94a21b8f7b--son-in...n-laws.jpg]
Both Mussolini and Hitler, dilettantish as they are, nonetheless have vastly better work ethic, attention span, and grasp of political reality than trump, both of them can boast of vastly more accomplishments, such as they are, in their first 6 month, and neither of them is quite so jeolous of his own image and reluctant to share credit as trump.

Mussolini and Hitler are both far more dangerous than clownish. Trump, it's perhaps no more dangerous than clownish.
(August 23, 2017 at 6:19 am)chimp3 Wrote: I can't bear hearing him speak or looking at his punching bag face. A Pence presidency could not be any worse than a Ford presidency, can it?

I'm not sure we want Pence over Trump. Trump is a clown and an ass hat, but he's also a lame duck even though he has repugnicunt majorities in the House and Senate. Pence may be able to actually leverage that and wind up doing more damage in weeks than Trump has managed in months.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(August 25, 2017 at 8:05 pm)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote:

I'm not sure we want Pence over Trump. Trump is a clown and an ass hat, but he's also a lame duck even though he has repugnicunt majorities in the House and Senate. Pence may be able to actually leverage that and wind up doing more damage in weeks than Trump has managed in months.

I would rather trump take down pence and the republicunt congress with him than be pence's springboard to a near full term with a supportive republicunt congress.

When the enemy is self-destructing, why show him a way out?
(August 25, 2017 at 6:09 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Both Mussolini and Hitler, dilettantish as they are, nonetheless have vastly better work ethic, attention span, and grasp of political reality than trump, both of them can boast of vastly more accomplishments, such as they are, in their first 6 month, and neither of them is quite so jeolous of his own image and reluctant to share credit as trump.

Mussolini and Hitler are both far more dangerous than clownish.   Trump, it's perhaps no more dangerous than clownish.

Yup, but they didn't have nukes at their beck and call. I'd like to think that the officer carrying the football is also carrying a side arm, and when the shitgoblin wants the football, he gets something else.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 25, 2017 at 8:09 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(August 25, 2017 at 8:05 pm)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote: I'm not sure we want Pence over Trump. Trump is a clown and an ass hat, but he's also a lame duck even though he has repugnicunt majorities in the House and Senate. Pence may be able to actually leverage that and wind up doing more damage in weeks than Trump has managed in months.

I would rather trump take down pence and the republicunt congress with him than be pence's springboard to a near full term with a supportive republicunt congress.

When the enemy is self-destructing, why show him a way out?

Quoth Sun-Tzu, "Never interrupt an enemy while he's making a mistake."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just watching a PBS show on Middle ages Brian37 9 1120 April 26, 2018 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Minimalist