Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 2:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Theme (Please Test & Give Feedback)
New Theme (Please Test & Give Feedback)
I have been configuring a new theme to work with the latest version of the forum software (our current theme is for older versions). I've tried to make the new theme have the same feel as the old one, and I'm "future-proofing" it as much as possible, so it should last beyond future upgrades.

Please can as many people as possible switch to the new theme and test it out, see if there are things missing, maybe things that don't work properly? You can always switch back to the current theme anytime you want (until everything is confirmed as working).

To use the new theme, either go to Edit Options and in the bottom right set the "Board Style" to "New Atheist Forums Theme", or you can make the switch on any regular page by scrolling to the bottom and selecting "New Atheist Forums Theme" from the drop down box on the bottom right of the page, and then clicking "Go".

Please leave me as much feedback as possible so I can get things all working.
RE: New Theme (Please Test & Give Feedback)
I DON'T LIKE CHANGE.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
So far so good.
Looks more streamlined, I don't see any issues with it yet.  You're not going to break my computer or something, are you? Big Grin

-Teresa
Looks good so far! 👍
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Still seeing "<span title="">Today</span>" off to the right side of alerts but then I've seen that since the last version up date. 

Not seeing the necro post warning in necro threads. Maybe it's moved?

In "My Kudos" the "Jump to page" function is not working but then it wasn't working in the old version either.

In both themes the serves costs are different, $56 in the blue header line, $33 in the text on the page. Not a theme issue but may want to fix. :https://atheistforums.org/donate.php
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
It's useable!

I forgot about it for a while. Switched back for tha kuuuuddoooos!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
One thing:

Quote:We need a color difference between the background for quotes

..and the background for the post body. Just a small grayscale difference would help. And maybe the dark blue for the "Quote" bar.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
test post

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Pretty good from what I see so far. I'm liking all the blue text where black existed previously. 

I'm still getting used to where certain things are now; I keep nearly logging myself out.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PSA: PLEASE READ BrianSoddingBoru4 117 9096 June 28, 2023 at 7:59 am
Last Post: brewer
  Please Congratulate… BrianSoddingBoru4 28 5485 August 23, 2021 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Star Give a warm welcome to your newest moderator, J a c k!!!! SteelCurtain 39 5427 May 8, 2018 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Give a big AF welcome to your newest Moderator: SteelCurtain! Cyberman 67 10316 April 14, 2015 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Please welcome our newest moderator: pocaracas. LastPoet 42 9658 January 29, 2015 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Be discreet, please! Kayenneh 2 2361 February 9, 2013 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: Gilgamesh
  Please don't abuse the [quote] system Autumnlicious 34 12748 May 9, 2012 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Forum Theme Facelift theVOID 64 18117 July 21, 2011 at 4:55 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  New Theme Tiberius 39 19254 July 4, 2011 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Theme Choices Tiberius 6 3544 November 22, 2010 at 10:37 am
Last Post: Tiberius