Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preach scriptures to me, and I send you to reddit/gore
Preach scriptures to me, and I send you to reddit/gore
Hello.

I am a kind fellow, an atheist too, and I have seen many kind atheists, far kinder than people who like to say they are workers of some "lovely" deity.

Anyway, when a theist comes to me with scripture, I simply direct them to r/gore (Reddit Gore), and they tend to reconsider their life from there.

I observe that even in the age of science and technology, evidence hardly works for people who already don't don't prioritize evidence in the first place.

So, I hit them with r/gore instead, and this appears to get them thinking a bit.
RE: Preach scriptures to me, and I send you to reddit/gore
Hi! In your sig you also provide a link to nonbeliefism.com... and a link to THIS:

[Image: 9iNqu0E.png]

... and if that isn't enough evidence, there's always your link to ProgrammingGodJordan's face photo right fucking next to it............................

GET FUCKING BANNED ALREADY PROGRAMMING NOB BOREDOM!

You've been around for fucking hours and your presence is about as subtle as Donald Trump's Tweets. And I reported you HOURS ago too Hurry up and get your ass banned already.

For fuck's sake, I'd have banned him myself if I could.

Quote:Evil Genius: When I have the map, I will be free, and the world will be different, because I have understanding.
Minion: Uh, understanding of what, Master?
Evil Genius: Digital watches. And soon I shall have understanding of video cassette recorders and car telephones. And when I have understanding of them, I shall have understanding of computers. And when I have understanding of computers, I shall be the Supreme Being! God isn't interested in technology. He knows nothing of the potential of the microchip or the silicon revolution. Look how He spends His time! Forty-three species of parrots! Nipples for men!
Robert: Slugs.
Evil Genius: Slugs! He created slugs. They can't hear! They can't speak! They can't operate machinery! I mean, are we not in the hands of a lunatic?... If I were creating a world, I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started with lasers, eight o'clock, day one! [zaps one of his minions accidentally, minion screams] Sorry.
He's gone.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
'bout time Tongue
You may be seeing a few more smelly socks from Jordan, He was, shock, suspended from another forum I frequent.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]