Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've found Jesus!
I've found Jesus!
He was down the back of my sofa life everything else! He said there's no God and he's just some dude from Spain and that his name is pronounced "Hee-sus". I found him guys, stop worrying and get on with your lives.
RE: I've found Jesus!
There are thousands of Jesuses in the US, only they pronounce it "Hey, Zeus!" here.

[Image: father_zeus_by_genzoman.jpg]

Not gonna lie, I literally just realized the pronounciation sounds like you're saying hello to Zeus and this realization is causing me much amusement.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Either you or he need a mental status exam.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 11, 2017 at 1:18 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Either you or he need a mental status exam.

What I really need is something to do at work. It's been over a year of "OMG WE'RE GONNA DIE" levels of work load, and now it's been like a week of... nothing.

It's weird.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
(September 11, 2017 at 2:01 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote:
(September 11, 2017 at 1:18 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Either you or he need a mental status exam.

What I really need is something to do at work.  It's been over a year of "OMG WE'RE GONNA DIE" levels of work load, and now it's been like a week of... nothing.

It's weird.

That was kind of aimed at Hammy but you're allowed to poach.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 11, 2017 at 12:49 pm)Hammy Wrote: He was down the back of my sofa life everything else! He said there's no God and he's just some dude from Spain and that his name is pronounced "Hee-sus".  I found him guys, stop worrying and get on with your lives.

I am intrigued. What was jesus doing in your sofa with all the mayo?

Vorlie this is your expertize. Hammy is there somethin you want to tell us?
Jesus needs a leash.

Damn, people claim to find Him EVERYWHERE !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(September 11, 2017 at 3:41 pm)LastPoet Wrote:
(September 11, 2017 at 12:49 pm)Hammy Wrote: He was down the back of my sofa life everything else! He said there's no God and he's just some dude from Spain and that his name is pronounced "Hee-sus".  I found him guys, stop worrying and get on with your lives.

I am intrigued. What was jesus doing in your sofa with all the mayo?

Vorlie this is your expertize. Hammy is there somethin you want to tell us?

Sigh.... alright alright alright. It's time I come out with it.

I'm a sofa fucker guys. And I live a life of shame. Don't despise me.
If we have to find Jesus does that mean he's hiding?
Dying to live, living to die.
Well he was... but I found him. He was down the back of the sofa. GAWD! Did you not read the OP?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I just found out... Fake Messiah 7 1246 February 3, 2023 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Look what I found? ignoramus 28 2200 July 27, 2016 at 1:19 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Found in an Ausie backyard KichigaiNeko 0 928 January 24, 2011 at 5:40 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko