Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just found out...
I just found out...
Pooparazzi is a type of paparazzi who specializes in photographing celebrities on the toilet.

In 2003, an elderly woman in the suburbs of London accidentally hacked into US computers while trying to do her grocery shopping, and nearly started a nuclear strike when she entered the ingredients for a triple cherry bomb.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: I just found out...
(January 31, 2023 at 7:10 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Pooparazzi is a type of paparazzi who specializes in photographing celebrities on the toilet.

In 2003, an elderly woman in the suburbs of London accidentally hacked into US computers while trying to do her grocery shopping, and nearly started a nuclear strike when she entered the ingredients for a triple cherry bomb.

Well no wonder.

There's a thread for that:

https://atheistforums.org/thread-63226-page-206.html

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(January 31, 2023 at 7:44 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: There's a thread for that:

Yeah, but this one is for jokes. Like there really is no elderly woman in the suburbs of London accidentally hacked into US computers while trying to do her grocery shopping.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(January 31, 2023 at 8:14 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote:

Yeah, but this one is for jokes. Like there really is no elderly woman in the suburbs of London accidentally hacked into US computers while trying to do her grocery shopping.

The title certainly made your intent clear.  

/s

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

There's already 14 threads on Reddit about this, no thanks to you.

In case you missed it, we also have a thread for jokes.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 1, 2023 at 6:31 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 31, 2023 at 8:14 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Yeah, but this one is for jokes. Like there really is no elderly woman in the suburbs of London accidentally hacked into US computers while trying to do her grocery shopping.

In case you missed it, we also have a thread for jokes.

Boru

And it's my main reason to come the these fora.

Well, lately, the *second* main reason.
Disappointing theists since 1968!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've found Jesus! Edwardo Piet 11 866 September 11, 2017 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Look what I found? ignoramus 28 2200 July 27, 2016 at 1:19 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Found in an Ausie backyard KichigaiNeko 0 928 January 24, 2011 at 5:40 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko