Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Great GOP Civil War
The Great GOP Civil War
It seems as if it is starting.  I wonder if they'll be putting up statues in 100 years?

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/hes-dead...daca-deal/

Quote:‘He’s dead’: Ex-Tea Party congressman loses it at Trump over ‘devastating’ DACA deal

Quote:“This is a betrayal,” Walsh said. “Look, this issue is different. Republican voters will not line up lock, stock and barrel behind President Trump. This issue got Trump elected, period. No amnesty. Build the damn wall!”
RE: The Great GOP Civil War
Breitbart fires back.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...-illegals/

Quote:Democrats: Trump-OK’d Amnesty ‘Dream’ Bill For 3.3 Million Illegals

Wah-wah, we wan' our wall.

And the establishment fires back a shot!

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/i-enjoy-...rump-fans/

Quote:‘I enjoy your ocean of tears’: GOP strategist takes victory lap around disillusioned Trump fans

Quote:GOP strategist Rick Wilson, who has been one of Donald Trump’s fiercest critics within the Republican Party ever since he launched his candidacy more than two years ago, took a victory lap while reacting to news that Trump might sign off on protections for undocumented immigrants who were brought to the United States as children.

After seeing the angry reactions of some Trump fans to the president’s purported cave on Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) protections, Wilson mocked them for believing Trump in the first place.

<chortle>
The next battle in the republicunt Civil War.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/here-is-...-tax-plan/

Quote:Here is the truth about the Trump-Republican tax plan

Quote:Have you noticed that there’s no Trump tax plan and no Republican tax plan? All they’ve come up with so far is a bunch of platitudes about how nice it would be to cut taxes, simplify the tax code, and spur economic growth.
Who doesn’t support these nice goals?

The reason there’s no tax plan is congressional Republicans are hopelessly divided on it.
Right-wing Republicans (the “Freedom Caucus” along with what’s left of the Tea Party) are most interested in reducing the size of the government and shrinking the federal deficit and debt.

Corporate and Wall Street Republicans – along with Donald Trump – are most interested in cutting taxes on corporations and the wealthy. They have the backing the GOP’s big business donors who stand to make a bundle off tax cuts.

Here’s the problem. You can’t have a giant tax cut for corporations and the wealthy, and at the same time shrink the federal deficit and debt – unless you make gigantic cuts in government spending on things the American public wants and needs.

The Dems are just standing on the sidelines, cheering or scoffing, while the GOP tries to figure out which way is up.
Ann Coulter said "Who doesn't want Trump impeached?"
That Ann....she's such a kidder!

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/morning...-betrayal/

Quote:Morning Joe cackles in delight as Ann Coulter — author of ‘In Trump We Trust’– cries over betrayal
If I lived in some other first world country, I'd just shake my head and laugh. Since I live in the US, I just shake my head and laugh in disbelief. We're living in the shittiest sitcom ever.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(September 15, 2017 at 11:40 am)Fireball Wrote: If I lived in some other first world country, I'd just shake my head and laugh. Since I live in the US, I just shake my head and laugh in disbelief. We're living in the shittiest sitcom ever.

They elected a person who has no idea how to be president and are surprised at the results. They cut off the country's nose to spite the party's face.
(September 15, 2017 at 11:43 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(September 15, 2017 at 11:40 am)Fireball Wrote: If I lived in some other first world country, I'd just shake my head and laugh. Since I live in the US, I just shake my head and laugh in disbelief. We're living in the shittiest sitcom ever.

They elected a person who has no idea how to be president and are surprised at the results. They cut off the country's nose to spite the party's face.

^^^

None of this should be a surprise to anyone who was paying attention.
Slightly more than half of the people who got off their asses to vote agree with you.

Of course, fuck them.  They don't matter.
(September 15, 2017 at 11:46 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(September 15, 2017 at 11:43 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: They elected a person who has no idea how to be president and are surprised at the results. They cut off the country's nose to spite the party's face.

^^^

None of this should be a surprise to anyone who was paying attention.

48% of the voters were afraid of someone who could make the system function because of the FUD campaign.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Absurd GOP Foxaèr 2076 119344 10 hours ago
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 969 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Sudan: The real cause behind the war WinterHold 4 477 June 14, 2023 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Yet Another GOP Dumpster Fire Of A Human Being BrianSoddingBoru4 139 9861 July 23, 2022 at 4:20 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  So what is GOP's plan for the new wave of newborns? Fake Messiah 43 2719 June 30, 2022 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  6 of 7 great seven is use Latin ABC Interaktive 26 2053 April 28, 2022 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Information The United States has not spent $ 300 million a day on war in Afghanistan. alextruesay 60 3120 August 26, 2021 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1381 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Trump declaring civil war, turning to global WW3 WinterHold 19 832 November 9, 2020 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Civil Rights. Gawdzilla Sama 12 854 October 20, 2020 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama