Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check out the Japanese band! Cool as!
Check out the Japanese band! Cool as!
Top song too!   Big Grin

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Check out the Jap band! Cool as!
I am hardly politically correct, but just so you know, "Jap" to Japanese is a pejorative. FYI my X is Japanese. I am sure you don't mean it as a pejorative, but just be aware because it really is not something you say to complete strangers. It really is no different than I can get away with calling my friend John a "redneck" because I know him, but he does hate that word being used as a slur blanket statement being a liberal in a red state.

Funny story long ago when I was still married to her, she worked at a candle/soap factory as a chemist. The security guard was a nice guy and a "redneck". So one day I go to pick her up, and ask him to page her, and he says, "Oh you mean the Jap?" I wasn't pissed as much as surprised thinking, "Um really, you do know whom you are talking to right?" I know he didn't mean it, but still, not really a thing to do with people you don't know well.

My Jap wife has a masters degree and a PHD in microbiology. The only thing I get angry at Japs about is that I didn't see a giant lizard when I visited Tokyo. That's fucking false advertisement. I felt jipped.
RE: Check out the Japanese band! Cool as!
What are you talking about Dunno

Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(September 28, 2017 at 8:25 am)ignoramus Wrote: What are you talking about Dunno

Big Grin

When we were married, I used to tease her in play arguments when she'd have the drop on me I'd say something like, "Just remember we kicked your ass in WW2."

Or when we were dating, upon doing, well you know. I'd tease her, " Hey I wanted variety, why doesn't that go in the same direction as your eyes?" 

But again, that is the type of joke you really have to know the person and not recommended you say that to complete strangers.
That was pretty awesome. I wish I had learned/remembered more Japanese.
(September 28, 2017 at 8:25 am)ignoramus Wrote: What are you talking about Dunno

Big Grin

You edited your post.  Tongue
That was quite badass !
a very big fetish I have for mixing old instruments with electrical shit!
Japanese music is very nice. Smile
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

The sexy shirtless drummer is the only thing that makes watching it bearable.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Very cool! Reminds me of bands that took traditional/ folk music and rocked it. Like The Pogues or the Bad Livers. I can count to ten in Japanese and know the Japanese names for Judo throws. I also love Kurosawa films.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Japanese beauty: Meiko Kaji songs WinterHold 4 511 May 26, 2020 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Succubus#2
  I like this...very cool and funny skeptic ignoramus 6 705 May 19, 2018 at 1:18 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  How cool is Macro/Micro Photography??! Mystical 19 4399 August 26, 2017 at 4:32 am
Last Post: Mystical
  This is cool. Animation of the Destruction of Pompeii Minimalist 5 1383 March 14, 2016 at 3:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Rate my band paulpablo 4 2011 October 26, 2013 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Fruity
  Nirvana cover band shreds "Come As You Are" orogenicman 0 1092 April 23, 2013 at 9:16 pm
Last Post: orogenicman
  My old band Baalzebutt 3 1509 March 22, 2013 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: Baalzebutt
  Sharing cool websites Marnie 10 3404 January 27, 2013 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Cool Optical Illusions Rayaan 39 23628 December 21, 2012 at 4:41 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Japanese Candy Making Rayaan 2 1197 November 26, 2012 at 2:17 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger