Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How cool is Macro/Micro Photography??!
How cool is Macro/Micro Photography??!
Do you ever see a picture of something so small even the human eye can't see it without the camera? 

POST THOSE PICS HERE!!!!!!  Please !!!

Maybe best to put the description and then post the pics in hide tags. Like so:

If you can, make the image a link to the original photo so that we can zoom in! 

Have fun with it!
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
RE: How cool is Macro/Micro Photography??!
There is no evidence for macro photography. You only believe in it so you can deny Ceiling Cat.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I used to fiddle with photography some and still have a Cannon 7D and 1D. haven't messed with it in a while, but I'll have to get a photobucket account of something just for posting here.
I have only ever gone down to 1:1 using normal macro lenses, which is not quite smaller than the eye can see. I lack the patience to do the set up necessary for impressive macro photography, or set up bellows and other stuff.
Um.. I just meant if you find cool stuff on the interwebs! Even microscopic is cool!!

I'll dig up my old pics. I had a macro lense once upon a time..
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
I hope I get flashbacks to these pictures if I ever take halucinagens again.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

this one's pretty slick

https://www.ormsdirect.co.za/blog/wp-con...kan-01.jpg
Like this?

[Image: good-bowel-prep-web.jpg]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Wow! Did you take these yourself?
(August 24, 2017 at 5:36 pm)NickPercent Wrote: Wow! Did you take these yourself?

I had a tiny camera in my teeth.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I like this...very cool and funny skeptic ignoramus 6 705 May 19, 2018 at 1:18 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Check out the Japanese band! Cool as! ignoramus 12 1490 September 30, 2017 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Casual Photography ErGingerbreadMandude 21 1977 February 2, 2017 at 9:16 pm
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  This is cool. Animation of the Destruction of Pompeii Minimalist 5 1383 March 14, 2016 at 3:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Sharing cool websites Marnie 10 3406 January 27, 2013 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Cool Optical Illusions Rayaan 39 23630 December 21, 2012 at 4:41 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  2012 Pulitzer Prize Winner: Massoud Hossaini’s Breaking News Photography Koldaramor 2 1621 April 19, 2012 at 3:48 am
Last Post: Koldaramor
  Vintage Photography thesummerqueen 11 4430 April 4, 2012 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Aegrus
  This is way cool! orogenicman 1 1246 March 14, 2012 at 9:35 am
Last Post: frankiej
  Something Cool Rayaan 1 1240 March 4, 2012 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: Forsaken