Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 7:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Naive thread
The Naive thread
hello all. I"m a 47 year old nerdy type and boring but mum tells me that one day I will get a life when I move out. You know, that big place outside my bedroom door?
In the mean time, can someone please explain this picture type photo below. what are all those coloured type folks in it?
Because I'm homeschooled, please don't bring up any big math or astrology science stuff ...hehehe Gotta go. meals on wheels is here ...by!

[Image: 1x2nuo.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: The Naive thread
[Image: LolWut.jpg]

And hey I was home educated Angry

And the criticism is completely fair. It was shit Tongue
(October 5, 2017 at 4:47 am)ignoramus Wrote: hello all. I"m a 47 year old nerdy type and boring but mum tells me that one day I will get a life when I move out. You know, that big place outside my bedroom door?
In the mean time, can someone please explain this picture type photo below. what are all those coloured type folks in it?
Because I'm homeschooled, please don't bring up any big math or astrology science stuff ...hehehe Gotta go. meals on wheels is here ...by!

I got >$100,000.00 in student loans written off. I just had to do what I did in the Navy, but as a civilian. (Meaning I got paid enough to eat.)
(October 5, 2017 at 4:47 am)ignoramus Wrote: hello all. I"m a 47 year old nerdy type and boring but mum tells me that one day I will get a life when I move out. You know, that big place outside my bedroom door?

I'm guessing gang-bang.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

just wish I had enough orifices to handle the crowd all at once . . . .

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 5, 2017 at 8:39 am)Lutrinae Wrote:

I'm guessing gang-bang.

Is it me or does anyone else think it's weird that one side of the shorts is longer than the other side on three visible pairs of the men's shorts?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I was kinda picturing them shortless for some reason . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I'm a little like you but I had been staying inside due to symptoms of schizo affective disorder. I still don't do anything fun. I did home tutoring for part of my high school as I couldn't focus with other students around. (With home tutoring you have a professional teacher teach you at hone

Sometimes I suffer from depression and feelings of hopelessness regarding my ability to change my life (get a job, girlfriend,apartment)
He's just kidding, Industrial Lad.
(October 5, 2017 at 11:21 am)vorlon13 Wrote:

just wish I had enough orifices to handle the crowd all at once . . . .

Tongue

I rather suspect you do.  Big Grin 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "You really mustn't derail this thread" thread. Edwardo Piet 69 8329 January 19, 2016 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The "You really must derail this thread" thread. Marsellus Wallace 20 4003 January 19, 2016 at 7:15 am
Last Post: ignoramus