Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum character references
Forum character references
Hello, in order to get a better understanding of the "real" people behind the facades,
I thought it would be enlightening if we could get some of those who know us well to post
an independent genuine character reference ...

(Guys, this is based on honesty of course, I trust you will all do the right thing)

I'll go first:

Hello, Mrs Ignoramus here: I just want to say that my husband is the best man in the whole world ...That is all. Thank You.

Wow! Who knew she would type that! Dunno

your turns
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Forum character references
(October 11, 2017 at 4:05 am)ignoramus Wrote: Hello, in order to get a better understanding of the "real" people behind the facades,
I thought it would be enlightening if we could get some of those who know us well to post
an independent genuine character reference ...

(Guys, this is based on honesty of course, I trust you will all do the right thing)

I'll go first:

Hello, Mrs Ignoramus here: I just want to say that my husband is the best man in the whole world ...That is all. Thank You.

Wow! Who knew she would type that!  Dunno

your turns
Mrs Plumb here.

I'd just like to say that my husband has a finely toned body and is a considerate lover who if anything is slightly over endowed.

Wow what a surprise there.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Mrs. Crossless here. I can honestly say that my husband is slightly less an asshole in real life than he appears to be here.

Some of the time, anyway.

His peanut butter sandwiches are the best I’ve tasted . . . since the last one another person made for me.

He’s also quite handy around the house, in a retarded monkey swinging a hammer sort of way.
ROFLOL

This thread though. 

Here's mine - pardon it because I had to correct spelling and grammar issues.

Mr. Joods here. She's a fucking bitch. A real pain in the ass. Very controlling in the house. Won't let me touch the Xbox.

Wow.... I feel special. Goals, man, goals! It would appear that I am well on my way to becoming the Ultimate Bitch Instructor!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Mrs. Boru checking in: I love him dearly, but sometimes I feel like I'm living in a Marx Brothers film. 

Boru (Mrs)
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
"Well, he's not nearly as bad as he used to be."
Joods, was yours meant to be from "Mr" Joods?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
My owner hasn't sterilized me..................yet.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 11, 2017 at 6:28 am)ignoramus Wrote: Joods, was yours meant to be from "Mr" Joods?

Yeah lol I'll change it.

Fixed. Man. That guy just can't type!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
"Losty is the most together person. She's lovely, totally not frazzled ever." ~a person who totally isn't me
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your favorite SW character? Fake Messiah 68 5998 October 7, 2019 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Tv/movie character memes with a twist ignoramus 2 1332 October 1, 2015 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah