Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Up with Joshua Boyle?
What's Up with Joshua Boyle?
The Boyles were recently rescued from Pakistan after being captives of the Taliban for 5 years. His wife's parents are thrilled their daughter is safe now but have seriously questioned her husband's judgement at taking his then-pregnant wife backpacking in Afghanistan in the first place. No shit!

Now, she's being rushed to the hospital for unknown reasons. Does this remind anyone of the husband of Andrea Yates, the woman who drowned her five children? That religious nut job basically used his wife as a walking, talking womb to produce babies for Jesus and it broke her. This guy is starting to look like something similar.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
RE: What's Up with Joshua Boyle?
Um . .

yeah. Preggers wife and going to down town war zone Afghanistan seemed spectacularly stupid. And then complaining about mistreatment from their 'stupid' captors seemed a bit disingenuous.

I'm not sure how to parse out his culpability between his being stupid, his being delusional, his being religious, and his being a ding dong.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: What's Up with Joshua Boyle?
It will be interesting (in a morbid way) to see how this thing plays out.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Joshua Duggar Molested His Sisters Nope 38 11173 May 25, 2015 at 5:55 am
Last Post: JeffofGallifrey