Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama was the 3rd man on the grassy knoll.
Obama was the 3rd man on the grassy knoll.
Today the National Archives will release documents related to the JFK assassination. 

There will NOT be any mob findings, any Cuba crap, no ancient aliens nor Ted Cruz's father, behind his death. 

JFK's bad decision to ride in an open vehicle was the biggest part. But the intel security failure to stop Oswald between the two was all there was to it.

I am so fucking sick of conspiracies. I am sick of this crap as much as I am 9/11 and Area 51 bullshit.

If Americans want a real conspiracy 17 agencies said and all agree that former KGB muderer and thug and Russia were interfering in our elections.

Vampires do not exist, big foot is not real, crop circles are human made. 

There WILL NOT BE any earth shattering new info. At best it will disclose the security gaps, but that is about it.
RE: Obama was the 3rd man on the grassy knoll.
Having been with the artillery units in New Jersey that brought down the Twin Towers I have to agree with you on the conspiracy nonsense.
(October 26, 2017 at 6:53 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Having been with the artillery units in New Jersey that brought down the Twin Towers I have to agree with you on the conspiracy nonsense.

Oh shut the fu up. We all know you did it, you destroyed Tokyo too. I've seen those documentaries.

Carolanne talks to the dead through her TV too.
Representative Gonzales had the most amazing revelation back in the 60s as to why the bubble top was not used that day.

Be prepared to be shocked !!!

The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 26, 2017 at 7:28 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Representative Gonzales had the most amazing revelation back in the 60s as to why the bubble top was not used that day.

Be prepared to be shocked !!!

NO SHIT? You mean it wasn't Martians controlling the weather?

I will say this though, when Obama got out of the limo during his first inauguration, I was thinking "GET BACK IN THE LIMO!".......  GOP and their voters were not happy about that loss.
Everyone knows JFK shot himself from the grassy knoll after traveling back in time after being impeached.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikka_to_Ride
(October 26, 2017 at 11:08 am)Tiberius Wrote: Everyone knows JFK shot himself from the grassy knoll after traveling back in time after being impeached.

J. Edgar Hoover became POTUS after? What? lol
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(October 26, 2017 at 11:08 am)Tiberius Wrote: Everyone knows JFK shot himself from the grassy knoll after traveling back in time after being impeached.

No the Orange Asswipe said Ted Cruz's dad was in on it.
(October 26, 2017 at 6:59 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(October 26, 2017 at 6:53 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Having been with the artillery units in New Jersey that brought down the Twin Towers I have to agree with you on the conspiracy nonsense.

Oh shut the fu up. We all know you did it, you destroyed Tokyo too. I've seen those documentaries.

Carolanne talks to the dead through her TV too.

Sir, That is a different 'Zilla" not all 100ft mutated lizards are the same you know, racist.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

You're all wrong...
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'