Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting polarizing threads defaming all progressives is polarizing and dishonest ..
Posting polarizing threads defaming all progressives is polarizing and dishonest ..
.. Keep it up!  Makes it easier to tell who really wants to keep the polemic fires going, spread disinformation and basically doesn't give a shit about making the political situation in the U.S. any better.
RE: Posting polarizing threads defaming all progressives is polarizing and dishonest ..
Yay???
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Posting polarizing threads defaming all progressives is polarizing and dishonest ..
(October 30, 2017 at 3:08 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: Yay???

Well, I'm getting tired of Neo's schtick.  Can you tell?  I haven't even bothered to read the one about math being racist.  Stupid shit happens.  People on both sides do it.  But painting everyone with one brush is despicable.
I figured it was about him and that thread.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 30, 2017 at 3:14 pm)Whateverist Wrote:
(October 30, 2017 at 3:08 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: Yay???

Well, I'm getting tired of Neo's schtick.  Can you tell.  I haven't even bothered to read the one about math being racist.  Stupid shit happens.  People on both sides do it.  But painting everyone with one brush is despicable.
Like Min's "Damn Republicunts" thread ? Or the way that many here paint conservatives as racists or Nazis? Come on kemosabe, man up. Put your big boy pants on.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(October 30, 2017 at 3:19 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(October 30, 2017 at 3:14 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Well, I'm getting tired of Neo's schtick.  Can you tell.  I haven't even bothered to read the one about math being racist.  Stupid shit happens.  People on both sides do it.  But painting everyone with one brush is despicable.
Like Min's "Damn Republicunts" thread ? Or the way that many here paint conservatives as racists or Nazis?  Come on kemosabe, man up. Put your big boy pants on.

Well if that's his point he should make that thread and then I could bother to read the OP.
How do one go about solving lack of civility on this forum?
By being exactly as they are.

How does the staff handles it? Meh free speech as long it doesn't develop into a rule breaking process.

Should let sleeping dogs lie.
Whose fault is it that racism and neo-nazism have increasingly broad overlap with conservativism on the venn diagram of american idiocy?   Rolleyes
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 30, 2017 at 3:32 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Whose fault is it that racism and neo-nazism have increasingly broad overlap with conservativism on the venn diagram of american idiocy?   Rolleyes

Whose fault?  Neo ........ nazism.  I dunno.
(October 30, 2017 at 3:19 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(October 30, 2017 at 3:14 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Well, I'm getting tired of Neo's schtick.  Can you tell.  I haven't even bothered to read the one about math being racist.  Stupid shit happens.  People on both sides do it.  But painting everyone with one brush is despicable.
Like Min's "Damn Republicunts" thread ? Or the way that many here paint conservatives as racists or Nazis?  Come on kemosabe, man up. Put your big boy pants on.

You could stop being a racist and a nazi.... but that's probably too hard for you.