Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Prince Walid Bin Talal arrested
Breaking: Prince Walid Bin Talal arrested
a coup d'etat; a civil war between the royal family members?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/04/world...talal.html

Quote:LONDON — Saudi Arabia announced the arrest on Saturday night of the prominent billionaire investor Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, plus at least 10 other princes, four ministers and tens of former ministers.

Personally; I think they'll reach a deal of somehow; a compromise for the rest of the family members.
These are dangerous, dark times.
RE: Breaking: Prince Walid Bin Talal arrested
plane crash killed a few of them today . . .

sorry, I don't have details, had a Norco Sunday . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

found this on NYP:

A Saudi prince has been killed in a helicopter crash near Yemen, according to a report.
The crash occurred a day after a ballistic missile launch was shot at an airport in the Saudi Arabian capitol of Riyadh. The missile, which was intercepted and destroyed, is believed to have been fired by Houthi rebels, officials said.
Prince Mansour bin Muqrin, the son of the former Crown Prince Muqrin bin Abdulaziz and deputy governor of Saudi Arabia’s Asir Province, perished in the chopper crash, reports the Agence France-Presse.
The craft was carrying other government officials, also. Their fate remains unclear.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I'll be interested in seeing where this goes.

The current crown prince has been described as a "reformer" and is the one who revoked the law preventing women from driving.

We'll see where this goes, whether it's truly a stamp down on corruption or simply trying to remove any opposition to his rule.
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 5, 2017 at 9:24 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: found this on NYP:

A Saudi prince has been killed in a helicopter crash near Yemen, according to a report.
The crash occurred a day after a ballistic missile launch was shot at an airport in the Saudi Arabian capitol of Riyadh. The missile, which was intercepted and destroyed, is believed to have been fired by Houthi rebels, officials said.
Prince Mansour bin Muqrin, the son of the former Crown Prince Muqrin bin Abdulaziz and deputy governor of Saudi Arabia’s Asir Province, perished in the chopper crash, reports the Agence France-Presse.
The craft was carrying other government officials, also. Their fate remains unclear.

Good Riddance, it seems like an assassination. The crack in the royal family is old due to tribalism; the father is usually the same: Abdul-Aziz Al Saud; but the women are so many, and each belonging to a different tribe. The result was many sons that want to be heirs to the throne; and with every generation the crack becomes bigger.

Al Walid's father, Prince Talal -for example- is almost in exile in Egypt. So I think the recent arrests are evidence of the crack becoming wider and wider....I know it sounds filthy

(November 5, 2017 at 9:43 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I'll be interested in seeing where this goes.

The current crown prince has been described as a "reformer" and is the one who revoked the law preventing women from driving.

We'll see where this goes, whether it's truly a stamp down on corruption or simply trying to remove any opposition to his rule.

It will be a living hell. The royal family, and the Saudi culture in general is very very violent, add money to the mixture and you get this: the video below is an example, this is a prince called "Saud Ibn Musaed Al Saud"; he tortured and killed people, and recorded himself beating the shit out of people, and assaulting women:

Personally; this is what I expect to happen in this place when money starts to run out: spoiled brats with guns and mad ego will butcher the hell out of people. Don't forget the war in the South; and the possibility of Houthy invasion of the Kingdom.

Houthies are Shiite, and Saudi people are mostly Sunni. So a sectarian war also looms.

(November 5, 2017 at 9:18 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: plane crash killed a few of them today . . .

sorry, I don't have details, had a Norco Sunday . . .

This is the headline from gulf news:

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arab...-1.2119339
How many Saudi refugees will we get, 1 million?
Did they chop his head off yet?
(November 12, 2017 at 6:50 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Did they chop his head off yet?

No. His money needs to be taken away first, to the last penny.
His execution would be too early.

Personally; I think that the the son of the Saudi king proved to be unstable in the head. This reminds me of "The Night of The Long Knives" back in Nazi Germany; the Saudi version though. The Saud family got purged.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caroline Farrow got arrested, spending 5 hours in jail. Jehanne 2 652 October 18, 2022 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Man Arrested for owning guns. onlinebiker 133 6459 July 26, 2021 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1118 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 1143 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  BREAKING:Clashes erupt after Trump loyalists march against election results WinterHold 28 2031 December 14, 2020 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Aegon
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1210 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  BREAKING: Trump suggests US over-reporting COVID deaths WinterHold 23 1956 November 2, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  BREAKING: Macron vs Islam: or Macron vs Erdogan ? WinterHold 9 335 October 27, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  BREAKING: Trump Boasted Of Saving Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi Killing WinterHold 16 1055 September 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 858 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate