Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden !
BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden !
Today is a happy day. Today Biden forced MBS to free Loujain Al-Hathloul.
Loujain was imprisoned after "driving a car" in Saudi Arabia:

Quote:Hathloul, 31, was arrested in a May 2018 sweep that targeted well-known opponents of the kingdom's since-rescinded law barring women from driving. She told her family she had been tortured and sexually abused in prison -- allegations Riyadh repeatedly denied -- and her detention was condemned by the United Nations and global human rights groups.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/10/middl...index.html

That was enough to throw her in prison and torture her; the torture included repeated sexual harrasement and electrocution, but her claims were not the shock; her picture after being released is the real shock:

Before prison:

[Image: 1_5246359.jpg?cache_timestamp=1612978873573]

After prison (taken yesterday):

[Image: Et4WeCFXYAAzC1N-e1612987312538.jpeg?resize=770%2C513]

...OMG..what the hell did this poor woman see in prison?
MBS is a monster, a psychopath, Lougain also said she was threatened with rape..but maybe she was threatened to stay silent ..who knows if she was raped or not? BTW she's on travel ban by the Saudi government right now !

MBS didn't release her until President Biden himself forced him to:

Congratulations Lougain, but the fight against MBS gang did not end.
RE: BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden !
Pretty sexist of you to judge her experience by her losing weight, aging a few years and not having access to hair coloring.

I am not disputing her claims.

Just noting your judging by appearance.
Looks like someone loves the military industrial complex now. Popcorn
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(February 11, 2021 at 12:38 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Pretty sexist of you to judge her experience by her losing weight, aging a few years and not having access to hair coloring.

You mad ? Trumpster ?
(February 11, 2021 at 2:37 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(February 11, 2021 at 12:38 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Pretty sexist of you to judge her experience by her losing weight, aging a few years and not having access to hair coloring.

You mad ? Trumpster ?

No.

I just know a sexist when I see one.
(February 11, 2021 at 11:52 am)WinterHold Wrote: Today is a happy day. Today Biden forced MBS to free Loujain Al-Hathloul.
Loujain was imprisoned after "driving a car" in Saudi Arabia:

Quote:Hathloul, 31, was arrested in a May 2018 sweep that targeted well-known opponents of the kingdom's since-rescinded law barring women from driving. She told her family she had been tortured and sexually abused in prison -- allegations Riyadh repeatedly denied -- and her detention was condemned by the United Nations and global human rights groups.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/10/middl...index.html

That was enough to throw her in prison and torture her; the torture included repeated sexual harrasement and electrocution, but her claims were not the shock; her picture after being released is the real shock:

Before prison:

[Image: 1_5246359.jpg?cache_timestamp=1612978873573]

After prison (taken yesterday):

[Image: Et4WeCFXYAAzC1N-e1612987312538.jpeg?resize=770%2C513]

...OMG..what the hell did this poor woman see in prison?
MBS is a monster, a psychopath, Lougain also said she was threatened with rape..but maybe she was threatened to stay silent ..who knows if she was raped or not? BTW she's on travel ban by the Saudi government right now !

MBS didn't release her until President Biden himself forced him to:

Congratulations Lougain, but the fight against MBS gang did not end.

Yes, she is attractive. Yes, she would reject me at a bar if I hit on her at that bar. What is your fucking point?
(February 11, 2021 at 5:53 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Yes, she is attractive. Yes, she would reject me at a bar if I hit on her at that bar. What is your fucking point?

So this is what this place became?
I post about a tortured victim that was tortured until her hair turned white in her 30s ! and you turn the topic into ....

God..God you people are far gone.
No wonder every sane person I know left this site to rot.

Read the article next time; Mr. And have some respect for yourself, the victim, and humanity.
(February 11, 2021 at 6:32 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(February 11, 2021 at 5:53 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Yes, she is attractive. Yes, she would reject me at a bar if I hit on her at that bar. What is your fucking point?

So this is what this place became?
I post about a tortured victim that was tortured until her hair turned white in her 30s ! and you turn the topic into ....

Read the article next time; Mr. And have some respect for yourself, the victim, and humanity.

You are an idiot.

LOTS of people go grey in their 30's.

I did in my 20's.
You filthy fucks..you filthy inhumane filthy fucks..you fucked up dogs..you are far far gone you filthy fucks..you are far far far worse than animals, you filthy fucks..may you pay dearly you filthy fucks.

Posting about human rights here was a mistake, your true intentions showed itself you twisted fucks. You are dogs with no honor, shame or even an inch of humanity inside you.

(February 11, 2021 at 6:54 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(February 11, 2021 at 6:32 pm)WinterHold Wrote: So this is what this place became?

You are an idiot.

I did in my 20's.

she went gray from torture !!!! look at her before and after ! read the news !!!
(February 11, 2021 at 6:54 pm)WinterHold Wrote: You filthy fucks..you filthy inhumane filthy fucks..you fucked up dogs..you are far far gone you filthy fucks..you are far far far worse than animals, you filthy fucks..may you pay dearly you filthy fucks.

Posting about human rights here was a mistake, your true intentions showed itself you twisted fucks. You are dogs with no honor, shame or even an inch of humanity inside you.

(February 11, 2021 at 6:54 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: You are an idiot.

I did in my 20's.

she went gray from torture !!!! look at her before and after ! read the news !!!

You need to calm down.  Do you need a time out?  I can arrange it.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 5653 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Biden's Victory Speech onlinebiker 45 2858 September 1, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Triden -Biden- remarks on Palestine. WinterHold 16 1250 May 24, 2021 at 6:27 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2404 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Biden condemned by AOC over detention center. Brian37 20 897 March 2, 2021 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Mitch McConnell finally recognizes BIDEN. Brian37 21 1235 December 15, 2020 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 1141 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  BREAKING:Clashes erupt after Trump loyalists march against election results WinterHold 28 2027 December 14, 2020 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Aegon
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1208 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Trump Train runs Biden Bus out of Texas! WinterHold 18 1267 November 2, 2020 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Fireball