Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a sign!
It's a sign!
[Image: xs1pgwG.jpg]

[Image: nXwT34M.jpg]

[Image: nBq1g7f.jpg]
RE: It's a sign!
"Meth bible camp" says a lot on its own...
Dying to live, living to die.
I don't have it now, but once had a FB picture of a Church sign that said something like , "To find God you must release."

Really? I aint giving up masturbation and I can tell you while it feels good, I have never found a deity behind an orgasm.
(November 17, 2017 at 3:56 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I don't have it now, but once had a FB picture of a Church sign that said something like , "To find God you must release."

Really? I aint giving up masturbation and I can tell you while it feels good, I have never found a deity behind an orgasm.

But, surely, an orgasm is a release?

Sometimes even church signs can make sense, like this one just before the last eclipse:

[Image: UH26WhY.jpg]
[Image: LTxexdx.jpg]
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(November 17, 2017 at 3:56 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I have never found a deity behind an orgasm.
Look up Cum Dev (or Kamdev) from hinduism... the deity of love making and pleasure/sexuality. he even helps gods orgasm Tongue
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

I used to live on the corner of Ana Lane and Ora Lane.
So the signpost read Ana l and Ora l.
I can't see how that's not the town planners having a joke.
(November 18, 2017 at 7:02 am)Little lunch Wrote: I used to live on the corner of Ana Lane and Ora Lane.
So the signpost read Ana l and Ora l.
I can't see how that's not the town planners having a joke.

Programmers are familiar with the Ana/Ora bit.
(November 17, 2017 at 5:41 pm)Fireball Wrote: [Image: LTxexdx.jpg]

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

[Image: 3jkJbje.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I finally got a sign from Jesus! ignoramus 10 813 June 18, 2018 at 4:19 am
Last Post: ignoramus