Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Civil war began in Saudi Arabia.
Civil war began in Saudi Arabia.
Currently, It's a death match in Saudi Arabia. Money isn't enough to save anybody; literally the country is shifting into a dry hell hole.
The civil war already began between different wings inside the royal family:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/j...-abduction

https://www.globalresearch.ca/saudi-arab...war/561669

As this civil war looms in the horizon; Trump is on the side of the Crown Prince in the country; using the American institutions to form a fist protecting the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia; what a shame that a U.S president uses mighty institutions like that.

The civil war is between:

1-The crown prince Mohammed Bin Salman
2-Trump as an ally

On the other side:
1-Rest of the Saudi royal family
2-I don't know who is allying with them
RE: Civil war began in Saudi Arabia.
(November 19, 2017 at 6:34 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Currently, It's a death match in Saudi Arabia. Money isn't enough to save anybody; literally the country is shifting into a dry hell hole.
The civil war already began between different wings inside the royal family:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/j...-abduction

https://www.globalresearch.ca/saudi-arab...war/561669

As this civil war looms in the horizon; Trump is on the side of the Crown Prince in the country; using the American institutions to form a fist protecting the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia; what a shame that a U.S president uses mighty institutions like that.

The civil war is between:

1-The crown prince Mohammed Bin Salman
2-Trump as an ally

On the other side:
1-Rest of the Saudi royal family
2-I don't know who is allying with them

This sounds like it may turn into horror and yet for some reason I cant bring myself to care.

I think the whole way the world is has made me numb.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

According to you Atlass, is he supporting the side that wants to stay a theocracy? I won't shed a tear if Saudi Arabia falls and becomes a western democracy, but not sure that would happen either way.
Oh marvelous another one . Dodgy
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

There is little doubt that in any civil war anywhere in the world, Trump and the Republicans will back the dictator. If it is a civil war between two potential dictators Trump and the Republicans will back the one who will make them the most money.
(November 19, 2017 at 10:25 am)tjakey Wrote: There is little doubt that in any civil war anywhere in the world, Trump and the Republicans will back the dictator. If it is a civil war between two potential dictators Trump and the Republicans will back the one who will make them the most money.

I am not going to say America has had a great history of foreign policy. But what exactly is the balance because 100% isolation wont work either.

China is not a bastion of free speech or political pluralism, but we sure as hell love buying their cheap goods at Walmart.
Somehow, I doubt any of this would be happening if Saudi oil exports weren't (relatively) in the toilet. It's a shame they never thought to offer the world anything but crude and terrorist ideology. As for them pivoting toward anything resembling a Western-style open society with liberal institutions -- forget it. This is a conflict at the highest levels of Saudi society and government. The leaders there don't give two shits about the average Saudi little guy, any more than our government cares about them.
It's seems almost perverse, and maybe Hari Seldon could explain it, but I'm almost convinced the US could be flipping a coin and deciding on that basis which side to back in the various clusterfucks around the world, and I'd bet we would still be on the WRONG side EVERY time.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Quote:I won't shed a tear if Saudi Arabia falls and becomes a western democracy, but not sure that would happen either way.

How about if they become even more of a Wahabbist Fuckdom?
(November 19, 2017 at 1:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:I won't shed a tear if Saudi Arabia falls and becomes a western democracy, but not sure that would happen either way.

How about if they become even more of a Wahabbist Fuckdom?

Yea, that is the risk. We busted up Libya, supported Egypt in the Arab spring, Iraq is still questionable. Affartistan is a mess too.

I don't know what the solution is. I wont pretend to know. But isolationism doesn't work either.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sudan: The real cause behind the war WinterHold 4 493 June 14, 2023 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: brewer
Information The United States has not spent $ 300 million a day on war in Afghanistan. alextruesay 60 3203 August 26, 2021 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump declaring civil war, turning to global WW3 WinterHold 19 908 November 9, 2020 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Civil Rights. Gawdzilla Sama 12 917 October 20, 2020 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  [Serious] Kuala Lumpur Islamic summit: did the night of the vassals began to end? WinterHold 16 1096 January 2, 2020 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 951 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump did a good thing by humiliating Saudi Arabia WinterHold 24 4045 July 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  The proxies of today are the world war of tomorrow WinterHold 6 1105 April 29, 2019 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  War is nonsense and manipulation and there is no reason to fight? Interaktive 47 3304 March 31, 2019 at 9:41 am
  Saudi Arabia: the King has Alzehimer; forgetting words in front of camera WinterHold 27 2368 February 28, 2019 at 6:37 am