Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War is nonsense and manipulation and there is no reason to fight?
Justify the answer.

politicians sell war
lawyers against aggressive war

Russophobia is the manipulation of consciousness
fear of capitalists too
all ministers of defense, not attack
but everyone is fighting
it means bullshit
What is the reason to kill Jews, Ukrainians, Poles, etc.?
RE: War is nonsense and manipulation and there is no reason to fight?
(March 28, 2019 at 12:48 am)Interaktive Wrote: War is nonsense and manipulation and there is no reason to fight?
Justify the answer.

politicians sell war

fear of capitalists too
but everyone is fighting
it means bullshit

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((9)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Just because you ask questions doesn't mean  anyone has an obligation or the interest  in answering them.

Human beings have been killing each  other for millennia. We are an aggressive and violent species.  Individuals fight because they enjoy war .If we did not, war would be rare.

You have made a series of claims. It's your job to prove your claims, not ours. 
Reason, is not a human strong suit.
That's some of the worst poetry I've ever read.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 28, 2019 at 12:48 am)Interaktive Wrote: War is nonsense and manipulation and there is no reason to fight?
Justify the answer.

politicians sell war

fear of capitalists too
but everyone is fighting
it means bullshit

Long before written languages or state nations, our species formed groups, and those groups competed for resources. We've always done that. We are simply one species among many, and our competing is unfortunately part of evolution.

I hate war, I hate greed. I'd love nothing more than worldwide peace where there was no war. But this isn't just about any good intent. The reality is power structures always arise. Diversity in evolution also creates competing groups. The best humanity can do at this point to mitigate WW3 and prevent it is to point out the very real age of nukes and mutual destruction. But outside that, I do want troops in South Korea, and in eastern Europe and in Japan. Not because I want war, but because I don't want oppressive states to spread to the west.

Nobody should want to kill Jews, or Muslims or Christians or Buddhists or Hindus or atheists, I agree. But the truth of reality is there are always going to be tyrants and bullies, and even sects and individuals that want you dead. Like any other life, we also seek to protect ourselves from threats.
War is justified when it becomes the the most credible means of pursuing the interests of the people who engage in it.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 28, 2019 at 9:01 am)Gae Bolga Wrote: War is justified when it becomes the the most credible means of pursuing the interests of the people who engage in it.

That statement makes me pretty morose. Sad that mass killing is the best option in some situations. Maybe we should hijack the thread to talk about evolutionary aggression and escalatio?
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(March 28, 2019 at 9:01 am)Gae Bolga Wrote: War is justified when it becomes the the most credible means of pursuing the interests of the people who engage in it.

Someone's been reading his Clausewitz.    Great

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 28, 2019 at 9:36 am)tackattack Wrote: That statement makes me pretty morose. Sad that mass killing is the best option in some situations. Maybe we should hijack the thread to talk about evolutionary aggression and escalatio?

War doesn't -have- to be mass killing, in an important sense, any more killing than necessary is a waste of military resources - but in practice the bloodthirstier of the two involved parties are the ones who make the rules.  The inevitable result is that the benevolent and idealistic commander who seeks to limit the casualties attributable to his actions is at a disadvantage.  

It's not his charge or duty to lose a war honorably, thus the escalation of body count on both sides.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sudan: The real cause behind the war WinterHold 4 471 June 14, 2023 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: brewer
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1199 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Information The United States has not spent $ 300 million a day on war in Afghanistan. alextruesay 60 3023 August 26, 2021 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 265 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
  Trump declaring civil war, turning to global WW3 WinterHold 19 806 November 9, 2020 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Why is it so hard to reason with pro-lifers? Dingo 32 2106 October 12, 2020 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: Dingo
  Manipulation culture by left wingers Richi29 13 1006 July 24, 2020 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 891 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump's Wall (A momentary lapse of reason) sammiedee 23 1566 June 26, 2019 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The proxies of today are the world war of tomorrow WinterHold 6 1065 April 29, 2019 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama