Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is it My Turn?
When is it My Turn?
[ Ok, so I'm here in HUMOR back at the bottom where many have said I belong. My goal is to make LadyForCamus laugh--tough sell! She looks just like a way back friend of mine named Stacy Pettyjohn. She said she is a fan of Dumb and Dumber but, I'm not as sophisticated as Jim Carrey https://youtu.be/PTnD40xvSeM ]

When is it my turn?

Somebody wins the sweepstakes: when is it my turn?
Somebody wins the lottery--twice: when is it my turn?
Somebody is having sex with my fantasy woman: when is it my turn?

And I, the one whom LOVES the female orgasm!

Yet, there are 4 types of female orgasms generally known.

1) The "Yes" orgasm: Oh yes, oh yes, yes, yes, yes!
2) The "No" orgasm: Oh no, oh no, no, no, no!
3) The "Religious Experience" orgasm: Oh God, God, Jesus, God!

Funny how Moran and JW women have been telling their husbands that Jesus is God for years and the men just don't listen!

4) The "Fake" orgasm: Oh atheist, atheist, big atheist. (I said big)

But there is actually a fifth type of orgasm and it is the most cruel!

It's called the "Reverse Fake" orgasm and it goes like this:

You just had an orgasm!
No I didn't!
Yes, you did!
No I DID NOT! Get busy boy!

REALLY! When is it my turn?!
RE: When is it My Turn?
Now you're just trolling, aren't you...?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Quote:Ok, so I'm here in HUMOR back at the bottom where many have said I belong.

Really?  Who said your posts belong in the 'humour' section?  We usually reserve this for things that are considered funny.

Maybe you could approach the mods about creating a 'Humourless, Juvenile DoucheNozzle Board' just for you.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
[Image: 538.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I think number 2. might simply be you raping someone. 🤔
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Your turn? Maybe never.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Fav Dumb and Dumber exchange:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i3o5SB1CfgU
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
I thought it said organisms, never mind, carry on.
I feel really bad for you, Haipule.
At least you made an effort, I suppose.
(November 23, 2017 at 4:02 am)Haipule Wrote: [ Ok, so I'm here in HUMOR back at the bottom where many have said I belong. My goal is to make LadyForCamus laugh--tough sell! She looks just like a way back friend of mine named Stacy Pettyjohn. She said she is a fan of Dumb and Dumber but, I'm not as sophisticated as Jim Carrey https://youtu.be/PTnD40xvSeM ]

When is it my turn?

Somebody wins the sweepstakes: when is it my turn?
Somebody wins the lottery--twice: when is it my turn?
Somebody is having sex with my fantasy woman: when is it my turn?

And I, the one whom LOVES the female orgasm!

Yet, there are 4 types of female orgasms generally known.

1) The "Yes" orgasm: Oh yes, oh yes, yes, yes, yes!
2) The "No" orgasm: Oh no, oh no, no, no, no!
3) The "Religious Experience" orgasm: Oh God, God, Jesus, God!

Funny how Moran and JW women have been telling their husbands that Jesus is God for years and the men just don't listen!

4) The "Fake" orgasm: Oh atheist, atheist, big atheist. (I said big)

But there is actually a fifth type of orgasm and it is the most cruel!

It's called the "Reverse Fake" orgasm and it goes like this:

You just had an orgasm!
No I didn't!
Yes, you did!
No I DID NOT! Get busy boy!

REALLY! When is it my turn?!

I think this is important social commentary that belongs in a 'higher' forum.  Plus it failed to make me GOL (giggle out loud).

Regarding the varieties of female orgasm it is interesting to me that it actually does vary, as I learned in Human Physiology 10.  My first wife was multi orgasmic which was lots of fun.  With her you could always bump her higher to another peak and it was fun to do.  My current wife likes that idea but has stronger (in my estimation) orgasms which last much longer.  Hard to say which is 'better'.  I did have one girl friend who I liked a lot who never had an orgasm with me because she was always thinking about her previous bf who she did eventually get back together with.  I assume she could cum when she gave herself permission.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will Trumps turn this Xmas into a nightmare? Fake Messiah 13 1564 December 1, 2017 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah