Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Trumps turn this Xmas into a nightmare?
Will Trumps turn this Xmas into a nightmare?
That WH Xmas video was kind of a trailer for next season of "American Horror Story"

[Image: VLSggmXQ_o.jpg]

Honestly, would you take a candy or an apple from this lady?

[Image: h2Vjyhfm_o.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Will Trumps turn this Xmas into a nightmare?
Don't forget some wholesome traditional christmas carolers.  Adds to the festive ambience.

Wink

Not gonna lie, though...I really like it.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Pleezuh...you tsake candy, yes? I speent many-ah moments posing for moofink peek-ture with chefs thaht make treat. 
Iz hardt work! Angry
(November 30, 2017 at 12:56 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: [Image: h2Vjyhfm_o.jpg]

Huh umm... her feet really are scary but the whole thing is also symbolic in many ways Tongue
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(November 30, 2017 at 3:17 am)Aoi Magi Wrote:
(November 30, 2017 at 12:56 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: [Image: h2Vjyhfm_o.jpg]

Huh  umm... her feet really are scary but the whole thing is also symbolic in many ways Tongue

Yeah very wintery Big Grin

[Image: OrIiaJcf_o.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
She's the third spouse, in defiance of Holy Scripture. How else will she decorate except to serve Satan ???
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Back in NI, we always make it a point to have hot cider ready for the carolers. Most of them got off with just second degree burns. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Um is this about the decorations of the White Out House, or are those stills from a fantasy video game? If they are stills from a fantasy video game, the programmer should be brought up on charges.
My life is officially ruined now.

lol
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(November 30, 2017 at 7:19 am)Joods Wrote: My life is officially ruined now.

lol

NO shit, Jackie O is rolling over in her grave.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can walk on water but turns it into wine instead. DOOH! ignoramus 8 448 January 30, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Jeremy Kyle goes into Room 101 Edwardo Piet 10 1215 April 8, 2018 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Re-Write the Lyrics to Xmas Songs BrianSoddingBoru4 6 1063 December 24, 2017 at 8:20 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Time STAMP 13:36 Dishwasher's nightmare. Brian37 1 365 December 11, 2017 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  When is it My Turn? Haipule 21 2027 November 24, 2017 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Let's keep the XXX in Xmas. Gawdzilla Sama 23 3363 December 27, 2016 at 5:50 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Not into golf but might watch if...... Brian37 14 1752 August 17, 2016 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Putting shit into perspective Napoléon 21 4646 February 6, 2015 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Alex K
Tongue RD's Worst Nightmare Tea Earl Grey Hot 5 3188 October 4, 2012 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: Reforged
  Why do we put angels on xmas trees? IATIA 3 1075 October 27, 2011 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: Erinome