Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS4 VR
PS4 VR
Finally there is a reasonable PS4 VR package for a reasonable price. Question is, are the games good enough yet? I'm thinking of getting this so if anyone has it and they can tell me about their experiences, I would appreciate it.

I'm thinking about Start Trek Bridge Crew but I usually play alone – any good as a single player game?
Also what's is people's opinion of Skyrim VR – does it work well on the VR headset?
RE: PS4 VR
Seriously, nobody here has a PS4 VR?
It's out of my price range for the time being.
Not I.

I still waste far too much of my time playing my character in Skyrim.

Down the track I might give it a go.
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 23, 2017 at 7:30 pm)Industrial Lad Wrote: It's out of my price range for the time being.

Sorry to hear that. I remember I couldn't buy my first computer until my brother was old enough so we could go halvies.

(November 23, 2017 at 7:33 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Not I.

I still waste far too much of my time playing my character in Skyrim.

Down the track I might give it a go.

Imaging playing Skyrim in VR...
Bought one today. It's amazing! I can't believe how realistic and immersive the 3D environment is. If you're a gamer, get it as soon as you can!
(November 23, 2017 at 4:48 am)Bow Before Zeus Wrote: Finally there is a reasonable PS4 VR package for a reasonable price. Question is, are the games good enough yet? I'm thinking of getting this so if anyone has it and they can tell me about their experiences, I would appreciate it.

I'm thinking about Start Trek Bridge Crew but I usually play alone – any good as a single player game?
Also what's is people's opinion of Skyrim VR – does it work well on the VR headset?

I'd say the games aren't even close to being good enough. The only fun VR game was the Star Trek game from earlier this year. And even that got old pretty fast.
If your going to use VR, don't waste the money on one for a console. The over all quality lies in PC base VR, it may sound PC masterish race, but most people who understands how VR will be better with a PC.
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

(December 5, 2017 at 1:20 am)Sterben Wrote: If your going to use VR, don't waste the money on one for a console. The over all quality lies in PC base VR, it may sound PC masterish race, but most people who understands how VR will be better with a PC.

Too late!

(December 1, 2017 at 11:40 am)Touchton Wrote:
(November 23, 2017 at 4:48 am)Bow Before Zeus Wrote: Finally there is a reasonable PS4 VR package for a reasonable price. Question is, are the games good enough yet? I'm thinking of getting this so if anyone has it and they can tell me about their experiences, I would appreciate it.

I'd say the games aren't even close to being good enough. The only fun VR game was the Star Trek game from earlier this year. And even that got old pretty fast.

I must be simple. Still enjoying Start Trek Bridge Crew. Haven't even started Skyrim VR which came with the package.
(December 6, 2017 at 4:19 am)Bow Before Zeus Wrote:
(December 5, 2017 at 1:20 am)Sterben Wrote: If your going to use VR, don't waste the money on one for a console. The over all quality lies in PC base VR, it may sound PC masterish race, but most people who understands how VR will be better with a PC.

Too late!

(December 1, 2017 at 11:40 am)Touchton Wrote: I'd say the games aren't even close to being good enough. The only fun VR game was the Star Trek game from earlier this year. And even that got old pretty fast.

I must be simple. Still enjoying Start Trek Bridge Crew. Haven't even started Skyrim VR which came with the package.
       I'm sure it's a fun experience to play in VR, but it's not healthy for me to use anything 3d or VR based. My eyes are kind of strange in that sense since I get headaches and see colors if I attempt to use any of it. Even though I have the custom gaming computer to run VR titles without even braking a sweat on my system resources.
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PS4 Napoléon 24 2652 November 10, 2015 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Is a ps4 worth it for me? paulpablo 11 1575 July 18, 2015 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  PS4 game called WILD Hellfire1014 0 1069 September 17, 2014 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Hellfire1014