Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show indentations?
Show indentations?
What would it take to show indentations? because I never see any. There's supposed to be a few spaces before the start of this paragraph...
And the start of this one.
And this one; but I don't see any. Why is this? Why aren't they ever shown? It seems to be like this on a lot of forums. Is it like it on ALL forums? And why is it like this?
Why no indentations before paragraphs?
Something to do with some margin?
RE: Show indentations?
Paragraph indentations are only really useful when writing long essays. I doubt people kind that they aren't displayed on a forum.
Oh right. I just wondered why.
It annoys me on all forums as well, because when I want to incorporate some ascii art it always gets messed up.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] The Show Content Button? Draconic Aiur 3 1081 May 15, 2019 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  How do I get my Last Visit time in my profile to show as (hidden) ? Angrboda 8 1758 March 23, 2018 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  I can't get my signature to show. Edwardo Piet 7 1842 June 10, 2017 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  show content tackattack 4 1997 December 30, 2009 at 8:09 pm
Last Post: Ashes1995