Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And I always think this kinda thing is stupid
And I always think this kinda thing is stupid
Hey I'm KT, which is short for Katie, you can call me whatever you please. I'm from Surrey in England, although I now live in Birmingham, however I want to move to America some time soon. I've been an atheist all my life and although I was forced to church a few times I laughed. I'm a college IT student, planning on going on to be a games developer, fluent in many programming languages. I play video games in my free time, I call it 'research', I have a PS3 and can usually be found playing Call of Duty. I also love science, specially astronomy and space-related things. I commonly use forums, however most of them seem to be dying slowly and painfully, so here's a change of location (and topic) for myself. I don't think there's much else to say really.

I guess I'll be seeing you guys around and about.
RE: And I always think this kinda thing is stupid
Quote:...you can call me whatever you please.

Welcome Whatever you please!

Hope you enjoy your stay as much as I enjoy meeting new people.

I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Welcome! You'll fit in perfectly.

P.S. I love GIR. XD
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.
(November 1, 2010 at 7:28 pm)-KT Wrote: I also love science, specially astrology and space-related things.
Nice typo Big Grin

Welcome to the forums!!! Enjoy your time here. I live in Surrey currently (well, for one more year at least).
Dang, my whole introduction ruined. Curses! Foiled again!

And hello everyone, also if you get confused, I will also use the name Macheath.
what if I just called you Macbeth? kidding.

welcome
[Image: siggy2_by_Cego_Colher.jpg]
I'm used to it, another forum I used the name misspelled it so much I ditched the name Big Grin

but dare you say the name of the scottish play
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h--HR7PWfp0
Why the fuck do you want to come here?

We're up to our eyebrows in religious shitwits.
Because it's better than being up to your eyebrows with 12-year-old addicted Habbo players obsessed with the value of virtual furniture they wasted their parent's money on, trust me, I would take religious people over them any day.
Clearly, my dear, you have never visited a trailer park full of bible-thumping assholes.

I suggest you visit Alabama or Mississippi before moving permanently.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New here and pretty depressed (Kinda long) KrystalVisions 10 2900 March 7, 2015 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  I didn't always know atheism was an option JonDarbyXIII 14 1584 November 10, 2014 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: JonDarbyXIII
Big Grin Kinda shy...but hey :D abtaylor 25 3653 May 7, 2014 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Biblical Scholar on board: good thing or bad thing? srd44 19 4929 February 13, 2013 at 3:05 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko