Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Not for the squeamish. Blech.

Here's what the parasites removed from the North Korean defector look like. I'm assuming the 'top' North Korean soldiers are posted along the border with South Korea. And if this is what's floating around in most of their GI tracts, what in the hell are we going to find lurking in the rural villagers ?

The defector has hep B too . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Not as unusual as you'd think.

;P
Dying to live, living to die.
I'm a little happier with my gallstones now . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I read that earlier.

There are some things you can process intellectually but it's best left to trained professionals to process emotionally. Hell, I try desperately not to image the inside of my intestine after I've eaten lasagna. Not much difference to add in the worms, really. Just don't go there.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Meh. Just a fluke of nature.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
OK, where's my lemons to lemonade attitude ?

How about genetically modifying the damn things to eat fucking gallstones ??

I'd sign up for beta testing that one.

The North Koreans are using human feces as fertilizer.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(November 24, 2017 at 7:02 am)chimp3 Wrote: The North Koreans are using human feces as fertilizer.

Just like McDonalds.

(November 24, 2017 at 5:56 am)vorlon13 Wrote: OK, where's my lemons to lemonade attitude ?

How about genetically modifying the damn things to eat fucking gallstones ??

I'd sign up for beta testing that one.

You don't want those things in your bile ducts.
(November 24, 2017 at 7:13 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(November 24, 2017 at 7:02 am)chimp3 Wrote: The North Koreans are using human feces as fertilizer.

Just like McDonalds.

C'mon, NK is using the feces, not the human itself... unlike McD

(November 23, 2017 at 11:09 pm)vorlon13 Wrote:

Those look yummy Tongue
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

OK, so he had no other convenient place to carry his fish bait.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.