Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is ∞ + ∞ = ????
What is ∞ + ∞ = ????
If you add ∞ to ∞, then what do you get?...
RE: What is ∞ + ∞ = ????
what comes after eleventy leven ?

The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

You get double infinity.

Two for the price of one!

Shut up and take my money because I want some!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
The end of the universe as we understand it. Kinda like dividing by zero, but worse.

Much worse

Much, much worse
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Is it sorta like what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(December 2, 2017 at 12:10 am)ƵenKlassen Wrote: If you add ∞ to ∞, then what do you get?...

Four boobs?
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Infinity + infinity = infinity
(December 2, 2017 at 12:20 am)J a c k Wrote:
(December 2, 2017 at 12:10 am)ƵenKlassen Wrote: If you add ∞ to ∞, then what do you get?...

Four boobs?

Ha! Very funny...
(December 2, 2017 at 12:20 am)J a c k Wrote:

Four boobs?

Best answer ever Big Grin
Cooo! This is what it sounds like when doves cry!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!