Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secrets about 9/11
Secrets about 9/11
Hi
Have you ever read any book about 9/11 that criticizes the US government's report?

Alex Johns has provided good information about 9/11.

RE: Secrets about 9/11
Who the f*ck is "Alex Johns"?
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(December 3, 2017 at 3:24 pm)Homeless Nutter Wrote: Who the f*ck is "Alex Johns"?

I think they meant "Alex Jones" and if you don't know he is a far right conspiracy nut. Alex Jones belongs in a mental institution in a rubber room.
Jerkoff
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(December 3, 2017 at 3:15 pm)A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c Wrote: Hi
Have you ever read any book about 9/11 that criticizes the US government's report?

Alex Johns has provided good information about 9/11.

Nope. Please tell us about it. What did the government not tell us?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Let's get this one to 10 pages too, before it disappears!
(December 3, 2017 at 3:28 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I think they meant "Alex Jones" and if you don't know he is a far right conspiracy nut. Alex Jones belongs in a mental institution in a rubber room.

Yeah, I know who Alex Jones is. I'm just trying to establish, where to place the OP on the spectrum of mental deficiency.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
If you see film of security cammera that usa government provided , you understand that jet could not be a boeing 757?
It may be a fighter aireplane or a small passenger jet.
Probabilities:
1- Army shot down b757 but a private jet that had tnt attacked to pentagon.
2- Army shot down b757 but a fighter jet that had bomb attacked to pentagon.

why government only show film of one security camera?
because airplane not a b757!

why government of usa said b757 attacked to pentagon?
because b757 shut down by usa army but if people think it hit pentagon, it would be better for propaganda.

what and why 5th jet  hit to pentagon?
1-maybe its pilots are arab of benladen team.
2-maybe its pilots are american and it was a coup.
3- maybe fighter jet pilot was an Arab army pilot student. Governors did not want to disclose. Because people would be angry.Because Saudi Arabia was a US military alliance. And in the future, its pilots should be taught in the United States.

On some level, I want to encourage people to believe that 9/11 was a competent "inside job" by US forces...particularly if that keeps them from realizing the many layers of incompetence that had to be piled on top of each other for it to happen.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!