Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time STAMP 13:36 Dishwasher's nightmare.
Time STAMP 13:36 Dishwasher's nightmare.
I am watching right now Scareface on Youtube, love the movie. But a couple things about 13 minutes 36 seconds into this link, really hit close to home.

It reminded me of the FAKE Paul Ryan bullshit where he pretended to clean dishes at a charity. But, even looking at this clip, notice how the allegedly dirty dishes seem far too clean? 

I WAS a dishwasher for 7 years. Those dishes in that clip, do not reflect a few REALITIES.

1. The calmness of the staff. You get buttfucked on a busy day, you WONT be that calm.

2. While the numbers in that clip do reflect a busy day, THAT IS NOTHING.

3. Most importantly, they are far too clean, for allegedly "dirty dishes".

You will have to FF to 13:26 and hit pause, but just like 45 blaming all Hispanics for crime, this movie doesn't even get dish washing correct.

RE: Time STAMP 13:36 Dishwasher's nightmare.
Mother fucker, damned clip is showing a time stamp of 15:25 after my post. When I try to watch the same clip at the same time in my own post.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will Trumps turn this Xmas into a nightmare? Fake Messiah 13 1564 December 1, 2017 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
Tongue RD's Worst Nightmare Tea Earl Grey Hot 5 3194 October 4, 2012 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: Reforged