Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 12:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edit: ?.
Edit: ?.
Well, every gay person I have ever met has been a total bitch. Why are gay people such bitches?
RE: Why are Gays such bitches?
ib.me.ub Wrote:Well, every gay person I have ever met has been a total bitch. Why are gay people such bitches?
Wow. Just...wow.
You might want to rethink that - you seem to be the only common denominator in that equation because I've known some spectacularly compassionate and level-headed gays.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I've always found that they have better dress sense than I have...they always look soooo good!! Biatch (*jokes*)

Is this what you are referring to???
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Quote:I've always found that they have better dress sense than I have...they always look soooo good!!

Depends what you think good looks like. For me the whole way they carry themselves is not attractive, but hay, gays don't attract me.

Quote:You might want to rethink that - you seem to be the only common denominator in that equation because I've known some spectacularly compassionate and level-headed gays.

Why would I. Why don't you make me. That is a bold assumption. See below.

Quote:Yes...because the entire population of gays can be extrapolated from the ones a single individual knows.

(November 4, 2010 at 11:15 pm)ib.me.ub Wrote:
Quote:I've always found that they have better dress sense than I have...they always look soooo good!!

Depends what you think good looks like. For me the whole way they carry themselves is not attractive, but hay, gays don't attract me.

Meh...
each to his own..Wink Shades
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
You realise I was being sarcastic right? I'm not on your side.
No shit Adrain, I never would have guessed.

But you have contadicted yourself.
Erm, how exactly?
Because ive used your own statement to refute a statement that you have given kudos too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  edit title: Dammit I love meat!! Amphora 33 13126 March 1, 2010 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious