Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFOs
UFOs
Back in the day, there was a filthy tactic practiced by cons and thieves: they would point somewhere far and tell you "Look look there !"..and when you look, they steal your wallet without you noticing and run.

The UFO program is just that in my belief: a whole century, without a single clear footage? it's either get picked as the excuse to use when a president wants to direct public attention away, or used to cover up for a secret military technology.

Yes ! secret military technologies.
You haven't seen Autonomous Weapons Systems ? or ADS ? or even the UAVs being used now everywhere?

Lots of secret weapons got designed and became officially public. UAVs for example were a dream when I was young; we only saw it in video-games.
Now; it hunts targets of the operators with Missiles, bullet and etc.

I believe Aliens exist. I already believe that we are not alone in this universe. But I know very much that UFOs and their news, were originated and came to light inside military complexes, just like the Bermuda triangle bullshit that covers up the failed trials of the U.S navy.

In other words; aliens are not quite what we were told.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/po...-reid.html

With Trump as the president of the U.S, it's just a thumb  down and...a get lost; troll?
RE: UFOs
Unidentified felching orifices.
(December 17, 2017 at 10:39 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: The UFO program is just that in my belief: a whole century, without a single clear footage? 

Have you ever considered that UFOs might be naturally distorted and blurry, even to the naked eye?
(December 17, 2017 at 11:14 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote:
(December 17, 2017 at 10:39 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: The UFO program is just that in my belief: a whole century, without a single clear footage? 

Have you ever considered that UFOs might be naturally distorted and blurry, even to the naked eye?

They do that on purpose. Sleepy
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
As far as I know, all flying sauces employ a "fuzzy" shield, so when caught on camera, the photo can be dismissed as fake...
Very clever really....

Dodgy

Atlas my friend ...You are hilarious...
Ladies and Gentlemen. May I present Exhibit A: Atlas. Cognitive Compartmentalization level: Pro
Believes in all sorts of Woo including UFO's and The greatest woomeister of them all: God.

But calls bullshit on the Bermuda Triangle coverup! Yep! No flies on you my friend!
Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
There are no space ships from distant solar systems in our solar system.
THAT'S NOT WHAT A UFO IS YOU TROLLING CUNT.
Seventy years, no evidence.
Alien visitors to our planet are fiendishly clever. So clever, in fact, that they've figured out how to make their interstellar craft look like weather balloons. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Does Atlas believe Muhammed rode on a flying horse?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!