Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomorrow...... Xmass up for a voice chat?
Tomorrow...... Xmass up for a voice chat?
Any of our atheist members feel like voice chatting with me tomorrow on either Skype or FB?

I want to get through tomorrow's hoopla in a voice chat.
RE: Tomorrow...... Xmass up for a voice chat?
I'll be working on editing my novel.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
You can always join Slack and chat just when you wanna. Someone's always there Smile . We might do a voice chat as well.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(December 24, 2017 at 7:45 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: You can always join Slack and chat just when you wanna. Someone's always there Smile . We might do a voice chat as well.

If you use the voice chat of SKYPE or FB, yea, I'd love to ask you why the hell Steelers fans hate Redskins fans so much even though we are not even in the same conference.  Big Grin

I'll be home tomorrow so I'll see if you are here.
(December 24, 2017 at 7:45 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: You can always join Slack and chat just when you wanna. Someone's always there Smile . We might do a voice chat as well.

Really? I was wondering how "occupied" the slack chat was. If people actually use it, it might be worthwhile to join
(December 24, 2017 at 8:01 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote:

Really? I was wondering how "occupied" the slack chat was. If people actually use it, it might be worthwhile to join

If we are talking about the provided text chat here, I was more interested in new voice chat friends in general on SKYPE and or FB.

I am not familiar with "slack" chat.
I probably won’t be up for a voice chat. If so it won’t be until evening. But you should for sure join slack. There’s always someone in slack to talk to.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Yeh, darwinbot is always there to play hangman with you, with completely random and pointless words ofcourse
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's Darwin Day tomorrow - logic and reason demands merriment! Duty 7 759 February 13, 2022 at 10:21 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  My very first fiction novel officially debuts tomorrow! Mudhammam 18 6332 January 8, 2015 at 2:01 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Tomorrow is a pleasantly surprising good day for science-loving movie goers. Mudhammam 3 1322 November 7, 2014 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Christians Hope I Die Tomorrow LivingNumbers6.626 12 3852 April 29, 2014 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: MJ the Skeptical