Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Sense
No Sense
This cheap messed up poetry is nothing, but what it is: cheap messed up words cast in a word factory.
The word factory is my brain, the rhyme is just where the flow takes me to; even if it was for a spot drenched in the rain.

You're supposed to read. The words are supposed to make you feel awed, for the rhyme decorating the words are everything you need.
You don't need meaning! meaning is not intended ! actual metaphors derived from a damaged brain are all what's there; ups and down through the mist of words, ending up with a suicide rope, ending all reason and hope.

Yes! it's not supposed to make any sense. But I said it; even in the past tense: this is not poetry.
This is cheap, messed up words coming from a word factory.

Flesh with no bones; it's called the brain; driving you to do crazy things; like standing naked in the rain.
The factory closes its doors now.
But did you ask yourself, why or how?
RE: No Sense
Yay for posting drunk.
RE: No Sense
Drunk Typing
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resurrection - makes no sense Foxaèr 7 1346 December 25, 2014 at 8:20 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Galactic Common Sense: The Rebel Question bladevalant546 1 887 October 25, 2013 at 12:41 am
Last Post: Owlix