Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He Is An Embarrassment
He Is An Embarrassment
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/us-amba...der-trump/

Quote:US ambassador to Panama resigns after saying he can no longer serve under Trump

Quote:In his resignation letter, Feeley wrote: “As a junior foreign service officer, I signed an oath to serve faithfully the president and his administration in an apolitical fashion, even when I might not agree with certain policies. My instructors made clear that if I believed I could not do that, I would be honor bound to resign. That time has come.”
RE: He Is An Embarrassment
(January 12, 2018 at 1:02 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/us-amba...der-trump/

Quote:US ambassador to Panama resigns after saying he can no longer serve under Trump

Quote:In his resignation letter, Feeley wrote: “As a junior foreign service officer, I signed an oath to serve faithfully the president and his administration in an apolitical fashion, even when I might not agree with certain policies. My instructors made clear that if I believed I could not do that, I would be honor bound to resign. That time has come.”

Former Mexican President wrote on twitter 
Quote:Vicente Fox Quesada wrote:

[b]Vicente Fox QuesadaVerified account [/b]
FollowFollow @VicenteFoxQue
More

.@realDonaldTrump, your mouth is the foulest shithole in the world. With what authority do you proclaim who’s welcome in America and who’s not. America’s greatness is built on diversity, or have you forgotten your immigrant background, Donald?
5:46 PM - 11 Jan 2018
Off topic (but a tip o' the hat to the ambassador), but is there any reason that online news outlets, when they mention a tweet, quote the entire tweet, and then post a screenshot of the actual tweet? It seems as though the screenshot alone would be sufficient. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 12, 2018 at 2:44 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Off topic (but a tip o' the hat to the ambassador), but is there any reason that online news outlets, when they mention a tweet, quote the entire tweet, and then post a screenshot of the actual tweet? It seems as though the screenshot alone would be sufficient. 

Boru

It isn't for the visually impaired.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The National Assclown is a National Embarrassment Minimalist 36 1842 October 2, 2018 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Every Day Is Another Embarrassment With This Fucking Asshole Minimalist 27 3059 January 12, 2018 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4