Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The National Assclown is a National Embarrassment
The National Assclown is a National Embarrassment
The WLB gets laughed at while addressing the General Assembly.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/watch-t...-laughter/

Quote:Watch: Trump boasts of his accomplishments — and the entire UN bursts into laughter

Dickhead.
RE: The National Assclown is a National Embarrassment
His accomplishments are bigly, and all else is fake news.
This level of fail must be a sign of dementia. He isn't purposely reaching for laughs...right? Huh
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Devils advocate...he took that well.  I'm sure he'll privately fume and bust off some garbagetweets on account of it....but at least he didn't drop trou, shit on the stage in front of everyone, and stomp off.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote: I'm sure he'll privately fume and bust off some garbagetweets on account of it.

Or start WWIII.
They took the button off his desk, I'm sure.  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
That was sad to watch. He didn't even realize they were laughing at him? They followed it with polite applause so he got that, I'm so awesome everyone loves me, look instead.

I really want to know how future generations will view this time in history.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
The sheer cluelessness is breathtaking.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

My deepest symapthy goes to all decent americans (who didnt vote for him).
He commands the mightiest military force the planet has ever seen, exerts power all acrosss the globe up into its last corners (metaphorically, globes dont have corners). He
has the authority over enough nuclear missles to wipe mankind off the face of the earth, multiple times.

Still, the current american president is, literally, the laughing stock of the world.

Literally!

Usually i would say something like: "You cant get lower than that" , but as we all have learned now......with Trump in charge, this is not a wise thing to say. Doh

Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(September 25, 2018 at 1:05 pm)Deesse23 Wrote: My deepest symapthy goes to all decent americans (who didnt vote for him).
He commands the mightiest military force the planet has ever seen, exerts power all acrosss the globe up into its last corners (metaphorically, globes dont have corners). He
has the authority over enough nuclear missles to wipe mankind off the face of the earth, multiple times.

Still, the current american president is, literally, the laughing stock of the world.

Literally!

Usually i would say something like: "You cant get lower than that" , but as we all have learned now......with Trump in charge, this is not a wise thing to say. Doh

Now seen as a challenge to be met.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BREAKING:The Turkish president refused to accept the U.S National Security Advisor WinterHold 1 444 January 9, 2019 at 8:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Every Day Is Another Embarrassment With This Fucking Asshole Minimalist 27 3067 January 12, 2018 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  He Is An Embarrassment Minimalist 3 529 January 12, 2018 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  White House no longer supports Stonewall National Monument under Trump Foxaèr 1 903 October 11, 2017 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  National Day of Prayer 04MAY2017 Nanny 7 1998 May 5, 2017 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The Cheeto in Chief apparently wants to rape our national monuments Jackalope 2 812 April 26, 2017 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: Aroura
  Michael Flynn, national security adviser, resigns over Russia contacts c172 48 8384 February 18, 2017 at 11:40 am
Last Post: John V
  trump puts head of Breitbart on national security council Anomalocaris 20 3445 January 31, 2017 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Great idea.... "National Day of Reason"....... Brian37 18 2210 April 21, 2016 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Fox buys 73% of National Geographic MTL 45 7071 March 24, 2016 at 9:50 am
Last Post: MTL