Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incoming Missile
Incoming Missile
What a great morning! The cell phones are all alerting and incoming ballistic missile and the TV said missile threat is immediate. Get indoors, all that. Turns out it is false as a screwed up test. Weird morning for sure.
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
RE: Incoming Missile
Did you have an incontinence incident? Big Grin
Ballistic missile alert was sent to Hawaii around 8AM local time today.

Caused quite the kerfuffle.

FNC is speculating alert was due to hacking. Not sure I find that comforting. If an alert can be spoofed, then an actual alert might be suppressed . . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

At about 8 AM there was a collective HOLY SHIT! About twenty minutes later someone on twitter announced it to be false. Turns out that they screwed up a test and sent the alert as certainty: observed incoming BALLISTIC MISSILE to Hawaii! 

Can you imagine the mayhem for that thirty minutes? People running off the beach. Imagine what it was like at the airport or schools, businesses, traffic--SHIT, FUCK, PISS! We're all dead!

Now there is a collective totally pissed off! Heads are going to roll!

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
(January 13, 2018 at 3:48 pm)Haipule Wrote: At about 8 AM there was a collective HOLY SHIT! About twenty minutes later someone on twitter announced it to be false. Turns out that they screwed up a test and sent the alert as certainty: observed incoming BALLISTIC MISSILE to Hawaii! 

Can you imagine the mayhem for that thirty minutes? People running off the beach. Imagine what it was like at the airport or schools, businesses, traffic--SHIT, FUCK, PISS! We're all dead!

Well except for you xtians, right?  I thought a lot of you were eager for Armageddon and to receive your judgement day goodies. You aren't one of those?
No problem.  The WLB was all over it.

Oh wait.  No he wasn't.  The fuck was golfing....again.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/former-...ile-alert/

Quote:Former Pentagon official Col. Morris Davis blasts Trump for golfing while Hawaii panicked over false missile alert

Quote:“For 38 minutes American citizens in Hawaii braced for a ballistic missile strike … and @realDonaldTrump continued his round of golf in Florida on his 120th taxpayer funded vacation day in less than a year,” Morris tweeted, linking to a Fox New report.

I suppose if Dubya can sit there reading My Pet Goat on 9-11 then this moron can work on his putz.  Must be how republicunts handle crises!
Jesus, this was a big freaking deal. Masses of people affected!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

At any rate, at least they know that people read the civil defense tweets!
(January 13, 2018 at 3:52 pm)Whateverist Wrote:
(January 13, 2018 at 3:48 pm)Haipule Wrote: At about 8 AM there was a collective HOLY SHIT! About twenty minutes later someone on twitter announced it to be false. Turns out that they screwed up a test and sent the alert as certainty: observed incoming BALLISTIC MISSILE to Hawaii! 

Well except for you xtians, right?  I thought a lot of you were eager for Armageddon and to receive your judgement day goodies. You aren't one of those?
I was out on my lanai having a ciggy and a cup of coffee when my wife said sternly, "GET IN HERE!" I thought I was in trouble again! She then showed me the phone. HOLY SHIT!

I thought it was odd. I am God's favorite FOR SURE! So I went on the internet and there was no news. Plus there was no tsunami sirens. So, from the start it seemed rather fishy.

I mean, I was in Florida for 8yrs and no hurricanes. 10 months after I left...

They said we had about 10 minutes! I thought about what I should do. The answer was 'nothing'. Although I did want another ciggy before I died as eternity is a long time Smile

Just remember that the last item on the checklist for a nuclear attack was to bend over and kiss your ass goodbye. At least, that's what the one I read in the '60s said.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  North Korean W/ Missile Found in Panama Canal Rahul 10 3576 July 17, 2013 at 4:13 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone