Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's fun....😜
Let's fun....😜
I think that we have too little joy in life, we're not smiling enough, so let's have fun ...
the funniest quotes from a book, movie or life ... quantity not limited
i don't know how about you but i need it😜

Hamlet
By William Shakespeare
Ophelia: "I think nothing, my lord."
Hamlet: "That's a fair thought to lie between maids' legs."

"Scoop"..movie of course
[Image: 8cfdacd84d009b18fc4a2c479d72528e.jpg]
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
RE: Let's fun....😜
(deleted)

because poop jokes are crappy
You can't go wrong with Woody Allen quotes:

"It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

"Life doesn't imitate art, it imitates bad television."

"To you, I'm an atheist. To God, I'm the Loyal Opposition."

"I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own."

(Those are just a few of his gems.)
(January 23, 2018 at 11:13 am)vulcanlogician Wrote: You can't go wrong with Woody Allen quotes:

"It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

"Life doesn't imitate art, it imitates bad television."

"To you, I'm an atheist. To God, I'm the Loyal Opposition."

"I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own."

(Those are just a few of his gems.)

Yes, Woody Allen is the best... we can always count on him

[Image: 720851_orig.jpg]

[Image: 8290aa4475b8b1c1bee3ecc5da6f079b--cinema...quotes.jpg]
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
some more..?

[Image: yciyJ4q.jpg]

Inspector Lestrade: "Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"

Holmes: "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."

Lestrade: "The dog did nothing in the night-time."

Holmes: "That was the curious incident."

"Don't you find it a little bit (of a) coincidence that the body fell perfectly within the chalk outline on the floor?"
- "I think they drew the chalk outline later."
- "Ah!"

The Pink Panther (2006)
+1 for pink panther Ann
When you step on the brakes your life is in your foot’s hands.
-George Carlin

Peg Leg Bates Jr.’s sole ambition was to follow in his father’s footstep.
-George Carlin
My last Carlin quote Wink
"Homer: This perpetual motion machine she made today is a joke! It just keeps going faster and faster."

"Homer: In this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!"
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
(January 24, 2018 at 10:25 am)Antares Wrote: My last Carlin quote Wink

I hope not.

"You live eighty years, and at best you get about six minutes of pure magic." --George Carlin
Dr. Who...
“Rose, before I go, I just want to tell you: you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And you know what? So was I.” — The Doctor, Season 1

“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!” —The Doctor, Season 7, Christmas Special

“Never ignore coincidence. Unless, of course, you’re busy. In which case, always ignore coincidence.”— The Doctor, Season 5

“Always take a banana to a party, Rose: bananas are good!” — The Doctor, Season 2

Back To The Future...
[Image: sci-fi-pickup-lines.jpg]

https://media.giphy.com/media/EnVW9bXB94aw8/giphy.gif
[url=https://media.giphy.com/media/EnVW9bXB94aw8/giphy.gif][/url]

The Pink Panther...

French journalist: Inspector, do you know if the killer was a man or woman?
Inspector Jacques Clouseau: Well of course I know that! What else is there? A kitten?

Inspector Jacques Clouseau: Someone had words with Gluant... the night before he was killed.
Inspector J. C.: [points his hand to a guard all of a sudden, releasing a vase stuck in his left hand, and Ponton, who was standing next to the guard catches it in time] Didn't you?
Larocque's Guard: No.
Inspector J. C.: You didn't threaten to brek his legs and then crush him into powder?
Larocque's Guard: [confused] No.
Inspector J. C.: Perhaps I saw that on TV.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's be different Foxaèr 38 2435 August 17, 2023 at 12:38 am
Last Post: no one
  Let's see your electric car do THIS... onlinebiker 18 1128 November 11, 2020 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Fun with computers. Brian37 34 2223 October 21, 2020 at 10:14 am
  Let them eat spam! Foxaèr 33 2077 September 13, 2020 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Fun phrases from other countries/cultures. Gawdzilla Sama 3 318 August 3, 2020 at 1:33 pm
  Are you going to let him do that? onlinebiker 4 1057 August 22, 2019 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  They let these people breed onlinebiker 17 1417 February 17, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Who says drunk girls in a club aren't fun brewer 30 5230 November 6, 2018 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Let's (re-)watch a series on Netflix together. Mystic 33 3768 October 18, 2018 at 10:17 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Let's start some conspiracy theories. Gawdzilla Sama 76 10564 July 13, 2018 at 12:11 pm