Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Handy Guide to Sexual Harassment
A Handy Guide to Sexual Harassment

RE: A Handy Guide to Sexual Harassment
Remember....when the hug starts to get uncomfortable, it's a bad hug Big Grin
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
...and some people say women aren't funny. Fuck me that was hysterical.
I thought this was going to be a "how to" video.

Sad
Dying to live, living to die.
(January 23, 2018 at 6:28 pm)Tiberius Wrote: ...and some people say women aren't funny. Fuck me that was hysterical.

IF I say yes, is that harassment?
"handy" (sniggles)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Tee hee!
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Quote:Handy Guide

Was that intended as a pun?
(January 23, 2018 at 7:16 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Handy Guide

Was that intended as a pun?

It would have been different if she had said 'hands on' guide. Big Grin
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sexual harassment & you. Jehanne 2 494 September 15, 2021 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Existence: A Guide Kayenneh 0 766 February 28, 2014 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: Kayenneh
  "White Noise": The Guide To The Insulting Deflector. Reforged 28 9759 August 1, 2012 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Chuff
Wink Herman Cain's 1986 Sexual Harrasment Training MilesTailsPrower 3 844 December 4, 2011 at 11:17 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger