Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disconnect is laughable &not at same time.....
Disconnect is laughable &not at same time.....
Now to be fair, somewhat, I also get mad at liberal celebrities say, sports stars who make a score, or music or actors whom win an award and thank God, on a planet where 62 uber billionaire families make the combined wealth of 3 billion of the rest of humanity.

Bad enough the orange fuckface spends every weekend at his properties or golfing. But he bitched, about not attending his 1 year gala in Mara Lago. So what was important to his guests who did show up? Was it famine? Was it oppression of minorities? Was it pollution? NOPE...... One rich fuck BITCHED about the fact that caviar was served with a plastic spoon! I've had caviar before, I don't get it, not against it either, but seriously, with everything that is going on with natural disasters and worker pay GET A FUCKING GRIP YOU STUPID FUCK!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Time You Could Not Stop Laughing onlinebiker 7 983 February 15, 2021 at 8:54 am
Last Post: brewer
  17 Year Old Video Where William Lane Craig Peddles The Exact Same Bullshit Edwardo Piet 0 179 April 30, 2018 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  They are all the same Minimalist 3 1233 October 18, 2012 at 11:34 am
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  Dr.Laura Schlessiger same sex marriage rebuttal LarissaAnn 7 9417 May 18, 2012 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused