Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subatomic Particles Communicating
Subatomic Particles Communicating
Something to chew on.

"Aspect and his team discovered that under certain circumstances subatomic particles such as electrons are able to instantaneously communicate with each other regardless of the distance separating them. It doesn't matter whether they are 10 feet or 10 billion miles apart.

Somehow each particle always seems to know what the other is doing. The problem with this feat is that it violates Einstein's long-held tenet that no communication can travel faster than the speed of light. Since traveling faster than the speed of light is tantamount to breaking the time barrier,........"

Thoughts?

This adds to my evidence for spiritual proof.
Thinking
The fact we can debate if things exist or not, except for our personal existence, proves that we are inhabiting matter. This is the soul.
Thinking
RE: Subatomic Particles Communicating
...and this jar of peanut butter is my evidence against spiritual proof!

Seriously, you are just going to name a quantum mechanical effect and not explain how it "proves" spiritualism? C'mon...do a little better than that; you are God after all.
I guess it doesnt offer proof, so I should strike that word from the statement. But it offers
support for modern spiritual belief. People who say God can't communicate with every single
person, this scratches the surface of that thought. Also, prior to this discovery, a few people
who had a near death experience and reported it, said that they were able to be anywhere
at the speed of a thought. They thought it, and they went. This was also covered in the the book
Many Lives, Many Masters.

(November 10, 2010 at 4:53 am)Tiberius Wrote: ...and this jar of peanut butter is my evidence against spiritual proof!

Seriously, you are just going to name a quantum mechanical effect and not explain how it "proves" spiritualism? C'mon...do a little better than that; you are God after all.

Thinking
The fact we can debate if things exist or not, except for our personal existence, proves that we are inhabiting matter. This is the soul.
Thinking
Adrian H Wrote:...and this jar of peanut butter is my evidence against spiritual proof!

lol. Nice. Spit Coffee Big Grin
god Wrote:"Aspect and his team discovered that under certain circumstances subatomic particles such as electrons are able to instantaneously communicate with each other regardless of the distance separating them. It doesn't matter whether they are 10 feet or 10 billion miles apart.

Somehow each particle always seems to know what the other is doing. The problem with this feat is that it violates Einstein's long-held tenet that no communication can travel faster than the speed of light. Since traveling faster than the speed of light is tantamount to breaking the time barrier,........"

Can you quote your link please. I find this very interesting indeed.
Einstein called it "spooky action at a distance".
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
http://www.crystalinks.com/holographic.html
this page is a collection of information from various links. very long and interesting read.

(November 10, 2010 at 5:31 am)ib.me.ub Wrote:
Adrian H Wrote:...and this jar of peanut butter is my evidence against spiritual proof!

lol. Nice. Spit Coffee Big Grin
god Wrote:"Aspect and his team discovered that under certain circumstances subatomic particles such as electrons are able to instantaneously communicate with each other regardless of the distance separating them. It doesn't matter whether they are 10 feet or 10 billion miles apart.

Can you quote your link please. I find this very interesting indeed.

Thinking
Thinking
Cheers. Some other interesting info,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EPR_paradox

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonlocality

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superluminal_communication

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachyon

Could this information be applied to other beings?

If not, what makes you think it is restricted to a so called "god's realm"?
(November 10, 2010 at 4:35 am)God Wrote: This adds to my evidence for spiritual proof.

That is weak, weak, weak. You may as well say gravity adds to your "evidence" as well.

(November 10, 2010 at 5:11 am)God Wrote: Also, prior to this discovery, a few people who had a near death experience and reported it, said that they were able to be anywhere at the speed of a thought. They thought it, and they went.

You'd be surprised what you can hallucinate when the right chemicals are dumped into your brain.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Yay! Another poof who shouts "Quantum!" without understanding a shred of shit about it.

You and Deepak Chopra must really have fun circle jerks.
(November 10, 2010 at 7:33 pm)Synackaon Wrote: Yay! Another poof who shouts "Quantum!" without understanding a shred of shit about it.

You and Deepak Chopra must really have fun circle jerks.
way to jump to a conclusion. would you like to discuss the quantam topic? im sure i could
demonstrate my understanding of it quite nicely. hey, perhaps you would even learn a few things!
and why act like a dick?

(November 10, 2010 at 10:55 am)Jaysyn Wrote:
(November 10, 2010 at 4:35 am)God Wrote: This adds to my evidence for spiritual proof.

That is weak, weak, weak. You may as well say gravity adds to your "evidence" as well.

(November 10, 2010 at 5:11 am)God Wrote: Also, prior to this discovery, a few people who had a near death experience and reported it, said that they were able to be anywhere at the speed of a thought. They thought it, and they went.

You'd be surprised what you can hallucinate when the right chemicals are dumped into your brain.

im fully aware of brain chemical based spirituality. but you should do more researce on the topic of NDE's. these reports are coming from people whos medical charts say they were clinically dead. meaning heart was stopped, and there was no brain activity whatsoever. not even a bleep, bloop, etc. and yet these people were having full on experiences throughout. either we must change the way we consider death clinical, or this is revolutionary. do some research. as for weak evidence, this is all we as spiritualists have. for we understand that life is not about debating whats beyond it, but about debating whats within it.
Thinking
Thinking

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are Particles Theoretically Tangible? JairCrawford 51 2513 March 30, 2022 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What is Meant by "Charge" for Elementary Particles? Rhondazvous 20 2033 February 10, 2016 at 8:58 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Are Particles 'Physical Things' or 'Abstract Ideas'? Mudhammam 56 8251 April 15, 2015 at 6:45 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Massless Elementary Particles = Bodies of Mass? Mudhammam 7 1422 October 19, 2014 at 9:59 pm
Last Post: Alex K