Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At the end of my tolerance
At the end of my tolerance
I'm just fucking tired of people discriminating LGBT people. I mean what the fuck I just tryed and tryed and tryed to explain to them that sexual orientation is not a choice , that homosexuality isn't a personality disorder( I mean how fucking uneducated can you be , it was disregarded as a diseasse since 1975 , 43 years for God s sake), that homosexuals aren't rapists( yeah I had to explain that ), that it is a variation on a continuum and that it is natural . I asked what would be better for a child , to die of hunger in Africa or to be raised by same-sex parents ? Guess the answer , fucking ignorants. 

And what if it is a choice , they chose to do all kind of imoral or self-harming things but somehow if you chose to fuck with a same sex consenting adult it is the gratest imoral act( let me be clear I don't think that homosexuality is imoral but I'm talking from their perspective , they are doing a lot of imoral acts but somehow homosexuality beats them all ), I sincerely can't imagine what they find wrong or harming about homosexuality.

I don't know how much time can I beat that amount of stupidity until I leash-out at someone.
RE: At the end of my tolerance
But the day is probably coming when the weight of mainstream support will prevent the occasional loon voted into office from doing the kind of shit Trump is now. The numbers are going your way.
(January 26, 2018 at 1:14 pm)Whateverist Wrote: But the day is probably coming when the weight of mainstream support will prevent the occasional loon voted into office from doing the kind of shit Trump is now.  The numbers are going your way.

I wish , I'm from Romania , 80% of the country is homophobic . It s like talking to walls.
Well at least you don't have to walk around worrying about which shoe Trump will drop next. The world is getting smaller. It will become harder to maintain those forms of prejudice eventually. Hang in there.
I hope so , the amount of stupidity is overwhelming.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Poll To End All Polls no one 12 971 February 5, 2019 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  The "good guys" - models of kindness and tolerance onlinebiker 26 1652 November 9, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Do you know why the end of the month is still too far away? Foxaèr 15 2347 April 22, 2018 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  The end of this month cannot come fast enough Foxaèr 22 4294 April 15, 2018 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: c172
  Biological Strategy to end Racism chimp3 46 3647 September 26, 2016 at 12:49 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Ghost Busters 2 - End of the world dyresand 4 888 February 15, 2016 at 2:06 am
Last Post: dyresand
  How will the planet end? Aoi Magi 34 3949 August 21, 2015 at 12:28 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Well all good things must come to a end dyresand 13 2702 August 9, 2015 at 7:17 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The appeal of the end Foxaèr 6 1326 July 22, 2015 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Your end of the world party! Iroscato 13 2648 April 26, 2015 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: robvalue