Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Amnesty Don"
"Amnesty Don"
Cheeto von Tweeto is in trouble with his base again. Big Grin  It is to laugh. Can't operate except like a pinball in a machine.

Amnesty
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
RE: "Amnesty Don"
This speaks to the insanity of the Republican base.
'Amnesty Don' sounds like the worst Mafia nickname EVER.

But maybe someone should remind the fine men, women and rabies-infested ferrets at Breitbart that Ronald Reagan offered amnesty to about 3 million illegal immigrants.  I'm betting that if this were pointed out strongly enough, conservatives would think twice about going to bed with their Ronald Reagan blow-up dolls.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Considering Donnie the Twerp's long association with the mob I'm sure he has many colorful nicknames.
If he can swap one-time amnesty for a wall, his base will be happy.
Yeah, a "trade" that I'm hoping for a fizzle on, too. What a stupid idea, building a wall like that.

(January 27, 2018 at 11:06 am)Minimalist Wrote: Considering Donnie the Twerp's long association with the mob I'm sure he has many colorful nicknames.

Something with yellow in it?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet Another Amnesty. Prepare For More Taco Bending. cultcrusher 6 1341 November 24, 2014 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Nope
  Senate votes to abolish "don't ask don't tell" theVOID 11 3679 December 20, 2010 at 7:26 am
Last Post: Jaysyn