Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet Another Amnesty. Prepare For More Taco Bending.
Yet Another Amnesty. Prepare For More Taco Bending.
It kills me how politicians like Obama view immigration reform as amnesty. That isn't reform. That is caving in. I can tell you how much "reform" a Mexican would like to see. The border between the U.S. and Mexico disappearing completely. But I would never want to see Mexico become part of the U.S. So I have a better idea. Start taking all the illegal invader scabs they catch coming over the border and sending them back over the border. But using catapults to do so! That would slow down the invasion. I wonder how many of you would side with the Christians in thinking it is a bad idea.
RE: Yet Another Amnesty. Prepare For More Taco Bending.
Jerkoff
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
For a Nazi, you have a terrible neck for world domination. Even President Polk was a better dominator than you, he almost preferred to acquire Mexico and make it apart of the US. Not saying he was right for invading, but saying you are quite the half baked fascist.

So again...not sure if legit or trolling.
"Just call me Bruce Wayne. I'd rather be Batman."
(November 20, 2014 at 5:05 pm)cultcrusher Wrote: It kills me how politicians like Obama view immigration reform as amnesty. That isn't reform. That is caving in. I can tell you how much "reform" a Mexican would like to see. The border between the U.S. and Mexico disappearing completely. But I would never want to see Mexico become part of the U.S. So I have a better idea. Start taking all the illegal invader scabs they catch coming over the border and sending them back over the border. But using catapults to do so! That would slow down the invasion. I wonder how many of you would side with the Christians in thinking it is a bad idea.

After all your posturing, all your little speeches, you're nothing but a common racist moron. You should work on your self esteem issues instead of plotting for mass murder.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

When you remember that we are all semi-intelligent, balding, apes stumbling around on the surface of a tiny blue planet, falling through an infinite void; borders become irrelevant. We're all human beings. Imagine a universe teeming with other life forms, star travelling aliens, some of them hostile. We're all we've got and we're in this together.
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(November 20, 2014 at 5:05 pm)cultcrusher Wrote: It kills me how politicians like Obama view immigration reform as amnesty. That isn't reform. That is caving in. I can tell you how much "reform" a Mexican would like to see. The border between the U.S. and Mexico disappearing completely. But I would never want to see Mexico become part of the U.S. So I have a better idea. Start taking all the illegal invader scabs they catch coming over the border and sending them back over the border. But using catapults to do so! That would slow down the invasion. I wonder how many of you would side with the Christians in thinking it is a bad idea.

What does opinion on immigration policy have to do with being an athiest or Christian. I don't disagree with Christians just because they're Christians, that's almost as stupid as presuming I would.

If current trends continue, especially the one of treating Mexican immigrants like they're trash, we could wind up ceding territory back to Mexico in 70 or 80 years. By then, Mexico will likely be one of the top ten economies in the world, and we'll have alienated the Hispanic population of the border states enough that they would vote for our territory that once belonged to Mexico to be returned to it, and we won't be willing to risk a war with Mexico to prevent it.

Whereas if we improve relations with Mexico and Mexicans, we'll be in a sweet postion to profit from their improving prosperity, which will do more to limit illegal immigration from Mexico than any wall could.

Well, THAT didn't take long.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
http://www.theguardian.com/science/head-...ife-trolls

Internet trolls are more likely to be sadistic asses in real life. My comment has nothing to do with immigration but does apply to an obvious troll who says that people should be catapulted across the border

Quote:Trolling enjoyment was very strongly associated with a sadistic personality, and was also correlated with Machiavellianism and psychopathy. In fact, further statistical analysis revealed that most of the Dark Tetrad correlations with internet trolling were because of overlap with sadism.

So basically, the study shows that people write nasty comments because they enjoy harming others. Big deal, right?

Actually, the study may have some interesting implications. Since a sadistic person is characterised by being vicious and degrading toward others (sometimes physically), it’s possible that the internet allows them to redirect their energy. If they’re inflicting harm through anonymous words, perhaps it’s preventing them from doing something much more destructive in person. On the extreme end, and unsurprisingly, sadism is commonly seen in sexual offenders and serial killers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet Another GOP Dumpster Fire Of A Human Being BrianSoddingBoru4 139 10034 July 23, 2022 at 4:20 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  "Amnesty Don" Fireball 5 578 January 27, 2018 at 12:37 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Senate Republicunt Assholes Prepare Their Own Tax Plan Minimalist 7 1320 November 9, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Watergate II: The strongest hint of Russian collusion yet DarkerEnergy 3 1391 July 9, 2017 at 7:31 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Yet Another Lying Drumpfuck! Minimalist 6 1930 June 10, 2017 at 12:51 am
Last Post: scoobysnack
  Tired of All This Winning Yet, Drumpfucks? Minimalist 24 3615 April 10, 2017 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Joods
  Trump, anyone moved yet? paulpablo 13 1853 November 25, 2016 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Yet Another Reason Why Trump Is Scarily Like Hitler Edwardo Piet 13 1651 November 9, 2016 at 9:56 am
Last Post: SofaKingHigh
  "Taco trucks on every corner" warns Latinos For Trump ReptilianPeon 34 2720 September 5, 2016 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Prepare for Fans Being Hit By Landslides of Shit Minimalist 3 1123 December 9, 2014 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist