Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nope
Nope
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: image.png]

[Image: NopeMeter.png]

[Image: cb7a2ae1e10d634b9ff1c0699da143bd.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Nope

[Image: tumblr_nus64tRRwS1t48z42o1_250.gif]

[Image: nope-cat.jpg]

[Image: know-your-meme-dog-bath-nope.jpg]

[Image: nope-it-looks-like-bullshit-from-this-an...062952.png]
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
Love the pet ones

The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(January 29, 2018 at 7:29 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Love the pet ones

ohhh this one i love it too!!
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
[Image: Nope.jpg]

(January 29, 2018 at 7:33 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: [Image: Nope.jpg]

this one ?? NOPE Tongue
[Image: nope-cat-going-out-snow-paw-mark.jpg]

[Image: nope-nope-nope-nope-nope-2.png]

[Image: All_of_my_nopes._Nope_36a982_3991321.jpg]

[Image: Nope-Nope.jpg]

[Image: 82ff781ce36ec03540258dec2267166b7e9078d5...cec804.jpg]

(January 29, 2018 at 7:35 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: [Image: nope-cat-going-out-snow-paw-mark.jpg]

[Image: nope-nope-nope-nope-nope-2.png]

[Image: All_of_my_nopes._Nope_36a982_3991321.jpg]

[Image: Nope-Nope.jpg]
Hehe... Do you want me to have nightmares?!
Actually, I'm going to sleep ...so please, something ... hmm ... in any case, it can be anything, but not a spiders!!!😜
[Image: 66376052.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "nope" files. Jacob(smooth) 11 2154 February 27, 2015 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: Exian