Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello
Hello. I'm new here and would like to be a decent member here.

My interests are video games, memes, anime, and ect...

Please welcome me here!
RE: Hello
Welcome aboard.
I sometimes do etc....but ect it's something I don't know...
Welcome, Lassic!

(January 29, 2018 at 4:39 pm)pocaracas Wrote: I dinnertime do etc....but ect it's something I don't know...

Huh
Welcome Woof!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 29, 2018 at 4:26 pm)Lassic Wrote: Hello. I'm new here and would like to be a decent member here.

My interests are video games, memes, anime, and ect...

Please welcome me here!

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.
Hi, hello, welcome here
...nice to meet you bro  Tongue

[Image: welcome-to-the-party-meme-1.jpg]
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
(January 29, 2018 at 4:44 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: Welcome, Lassic!

(January 29, 2018 at 4:39 pm)pocaracas Wrote: I dinnertime do etc....but ect it's something I don't know...

Huh

Ah... The wonders of autocorrect...
Sometimes, dinnertime... Almost the same Tongue
I was going to welcome you, but....
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Hi there! Welcome.

Do you know GitS the SAG series? Are you watching ID-0? Or watched the new season of Fate?

Honestly I could use some pointers on ID-0. Wishing they would do another season of Knights of Sadonia.

Anime (with limits, I just watch on Netflix and Amazon) junkie myself.

Don't worry about the regulars, they post on everything that's new. Some of them will hate you at first, some of them will love you. But they don't mean anything by it. They will like or dislike you after a month of your posts. And by then you'll know which ones are which =).
"I'm thick." - Me
(February 16, 2018 at 4:33 am)Goosebump Wrote: Hi there! Welcome.

Do you know GitS the SAG series? Are you watching ID-0? Or watched the new season of Fate?

Honestly I could use some pointers on ID-0. Wishing they would do another season of Knights of Sadonia.

Anime (with limits, I just watch on Netflix and Amazon) junkie myself.

Don't worry about the regulars, they post on everything that's new. Some of them will hate you at first, some of them will love you. But they don't mean anything by it. They will like or dislike you after a month of your posts. And by then you'll know which ones are which =).

Dude has been banned.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5939 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3621 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates