Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testosterone
Testosterone
I wanted to read more regarding the production of sexual hormones, and the roles of men and women which the religions of Abraham gave.
The link is that, hormones and their details are science. So; if the religious sentence match the scientific discovery, then yay !

Look here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_mot...d_hormones

Quote:It is also suggested that levels of testosterone are related to the type of relationship in which one is involved. Men involved in polyamorous relationships display higher levels of testosterone than men involved in either a single partner relationship or single men.[6] Polyamorous women have both higher levels of testosterone and score higher on measures of sexual desire than women who are single or women who are in single-partner relationships.[6]
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_motivation_and_hormones#cite_note-anders-6][/url]
It is a direct breaking for the Christian concept of a single wife. So the Church contributed for centuries, in the destruction of men by lowering their testosterone  levels by forcing the "single wife" culture. Moreover; if we considered this culture to be a "European thing"; we can also say that Europe with the help of the Church, managed to destroy so many lives with its "hormone killing actions".

Hormones; especially sexual hormones, are vital to the survival of our society.
That is a scientific proof now, that multiple marriages -which were allowed in the Quran 1400 years ago- are actually called "polyamorous" by modern non-believing humans that many of them don't seem to agree, that a nomad in the desert, knew this fact 10 centuries before them.

Lack of Testosterone cause this:

https://www.healthline.com/health/low-te...ning-signs

Personally; I think it's quite miraculous that Mohammed and Abraham knew all of this thousands of years ago. I mean time went forth; to come back and say that multiple partners actually help Testosterone to be produced; reducing Fatigue, Low muscle mass, fat.

But it's fine; because the elites are demonizing Muslims, and judge their religion for calling "polyamorous" with what it is: mating with more than one partner.

What more to be discovered; I wonder?
RE: Testosterone
(February 4, 2018 at 8:21 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: I wanted to read more regarding the production of sexual hormones, and the roles of men and women which the religions of Abraham gave.
The link is that, hormones and their details are science. So; if the religious sentence match the scientific discovery, then yay !

Look here:

Quote:It is also suggested that levels of testosterone are related to the type of relationship in which one is involved. Men involved in polyamorous relationships display higher levels of testosterone than men involved in either a single partner relationship or single men.[6] Polyamorous women have both higher levels of testosterone and score higher on measures of sexual desire than women who are single or women who are in single-partner relationships.[6]
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_motivation_and_hormones#cite_note-anders-6][/url]
It is a direct breaking for the Christian concept of a single wife. So the Church contributed for centuries, in the destruction of men by lowering their testosterone  levels by forcing the "single wife" culture. Moreover; if we considered this culture to be a "European thing"; we can also say that Europe with the help of the Church, managed to destroy so many lives with its "hormone killing actions".

That is a scientific proof now, that multiple marriages -which were allowed in the Quran 1400 years ago- are actually called "polyamorous" by modern non-believing humans that many of them don't seem to agree, that a nomad in the desert, knew this fact 10 centuries before them.

Personally; I think it's quite miraculous that Mohammed and Abraham knew all of this thousands of years ago. I mean time went forth; to come back and say that multiple partners actually help Testosterone to be produced; reducing Fatigue, Low muscle mass, fat.

But it's fine; because the elites are demonizing Muslims, and judge their religion for calling "polyamorous" with what it is: mating with more than one partner.

1. Correlation is not necessarily causation.

2. Maybe people with higher levels of testosterone are more inclined to be in polyamorous relationships.
Ego is the anesthetic that deadens the pain of stupidity.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 4, 2018 at 8:26 am)Grandizer Wrote:
(February 4, 2018 at 8:21 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: I wanted to read more regarding the production of sexual hormones, and the roles of men and women which the religions of Abraham gave.

Look here:

1. Correlation is not necessarily causation.

2. Maybe people with higher levels of testosterone are more inclined to be in polyamorous relationships.

In our slang; we know it very well to be called "person X is a player".
The movie "Hitch" is one of the examples I'm gonna use: multiple partners is a choice; not a natural thing. If you watched the movie; you'll get where I'm going.

Hormones are produced according to your choices. When you decide to fight somebody; for example; you boil inside due to the production of Adrinaline. When you smoke tobacco, you make the Dopamine kick in.

It's all about what you do.
Your deeds; in other words.
(February 4, 2018 at 8:36 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Hormones are produced according to your choices. When you decide to fight somebody; for example; you boil inside due to the production of Adrinaline. When you smoke tobacco, you make the Dopamine kick in.

Sorry, Atlas, but it's not that simple. Responses to stress-inducing stimuli are often subconscious and not due to choice. Adrenaline itself is what may then be causing you to then want to fight.

Furthermore, when it comes to the determination of testosterone levels (like with many things physiological), it's a combination of factors. Nature and nurture, NOT nature or nurture.
Atlas: The multiple wives of conquering, murdering men were achieved by the sword. Not their dicks. Men were murdered and their wives and daughters were captured, raped, and held in sexual slavery. Don't flatter yourself into thinking these females were attracted by big balls. There was a shortage of men because of Muhammed and other warmongers like him.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(February 4, 2018 at 8:36 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Ego is the anesthetic that deadens the pain of stupidity.

Boru

The OP is not about ego.
Testosterone ! So you can die younger and quicker from prostate cancer!

(February 4, 2018 at 8:44 am)Grandizer Wrote:
(February 4, 2018 at 8:36 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Hormones are produced according to your choices. When you decide to fight somebody; for example; you boil inside due to the production of Adrinaline. When you smoke tobacco, you make the Dopamine kick in.

Sorry, Atlas, but it's not that simple. Responses to stress-inducing stimuli are often subconscious and not due to choice. Adrenaline itself is what may then be causing you to then want to fight.

Furthermore, when it comes to the determination of testosterone levels (like with many things physiological), it's a combination of factors. Nature and nurture, NOT nature or nurture.

Response to stress can be enhanced; either through courses to teach how; or by practicing activities like Yoga or Tai Chi; up to the usage of well known anti-depressants.
Army soldiers -especially special units like the Navy Seals in the U.S- are also taught how to deal with stress and lessen its bad effect.

So you create a big part of your subconscious response, or that's how I picture it based on what I read; TBH.
Testosterone is a physical chemical, the amount produced/present in the body, is the only factor needed to measure it. You can say that the traits are controlled by other factors, but not the hormone: it is produced by a gland, or taken as a pill/med, with a portion of it produced by conditions we create; like sex and smoking -dopamine as my example-.

That's how "Transexual Men and Women" change emotionally and physically: they take estrogen or testosterone by methods I don't really know; but probably there are pills taken orally.

A perfect example, of the hormones increasing or decreasing depending on the person's choice.
(February 4, 2018 at 9:48 am)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(February 4, 2018 at 8:44 am)Grandizer Wrote: Sorry, Atlas, but it's not that simple. Responses to stress-inducing stimuli are often subconscious and not due to choice. Adrenaline itself is what may then be causing you to then want to fight.

Response to stress can be enhanced; either through courses to teach how; or by practicing activities like Yoga or Tai Chi; up to the usage of well known anti-depressants.
Army soldiers -especially special units like the Navy Seals in the U.S- are also taught how to deal with stress and lessen its bad effect.

So you create a big part of your subconscious response, or that's how I picture it based on what I read; TBH.
Testosterone is a physical chemical, the amount produced/present in the body, is the only factor needed to measure it. You can say that the traits are controlled by other factors, but not the hormone: it is produced by a gland, or taken as a pill/med, with a portion of it produced by conditions we create; like sex and smoking -dopamine as my example-.

That's how "Transexual Men and Women" change emotionally and physically: they take estrogen or testosterone by methods I don't really know; but probably there are pills taken orally.

A perfect example, of the hormones increasing or decreasing depending on the person's choice.
Atlas: You just discovered this week that women can orgasm. Why are you trying to present yourself as an authority on human sexuality? You should be humble and ask more questions. This forum is chock full of sex experts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MS closely linked to age-related decline in levels of testosterone WinterHold 4 1123 March 22, 2018 at 9:12 am
Last Post: brewer