Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Several Eagles Players to boycott WH visit....
Several Eagles Players to boycott WH visit....
I stand behind these players.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrati...ouse-visit
RE: Several Eagles Players to boycott WH visit....
Popcorn

I expect Fat Nixon to have kittens over this.
(February 5, 2018 at 12:07 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Popcorn

And the amount's of shits I will give will be NONE.
Fat Nixon is clever and I like it but it really sheds a little unearned gravitas on Trump.
Bravo for the players.  Fuck the WLB.
Good nice to she they have some integrity
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(February 5, 2018 at 12:07 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Popcorn

Trixon?  Tongue
(February 5, 2018 at 1:05 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: Good nice to she they have some integrity

They hypocrisy of right wing fans is that they boycott bars and even watching it on TV, I have run into alot of that this past season, even to the point of leaving a bar whose owner took out the NFL package. My attitude is CANT have it both ways asshole. Yea, you have the legal right to protest by doing that, but I have the right to leave and not come back, and I also have the right to say the players SHOULD be allowed to protest.

But the worst hypocrites are the fans who STILL watch and bitch.

And these players are NOT protesting because they are whiners, nor are they protesting because they hate America. They are doing it because they see injustice and inequality and economics effecting the societies they some from. 

It really would be no different that say a Health Inspector pointing out problems in a food joint. They are not anti restaurant or anti business, they simply point how the joint can do a better job.

If your politicians are not responding in the west you have the right to appeal, and even work protest is one way of doing that. That ability to protest ended segregation, and I don't know about anyone else, but I am glad that ended.

It really is sad that one politician and one party seems to want to turn back the clock on progress.
(February 5, 2018 at 12:28 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Fat Nixon is clever and I like it but it really sheds a little unearned gravitas on Trump.

[Image: 1c6et0.jpg]

Blob the Builder?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
OMFG, this thread will be gold if you keep these nicknames up. Hall of Fame material.

Also, good for them. Black people liking Trump is weird as hell. I think it's only normal when they don't want to be around him.

Side note, I liked the messages of equality in the Super Bowl ads. Dig it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should college sports players be paid? Brian37 13 2300 October 2, 2019 at 12:30 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Recreational Paintball Players android17ak47 0 258 October 17, 2018 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: android17ak47
  Who Says Baseball Players aren't Totally Hardcore?! (blood) TheRealJoeFish 11 1688 October 18, 2016 at 6:46 pm
Last Post: TheRealJoeFish