Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning after a year away.
Returning after a year away.
Figured I should post here too. 

I spent a year outside the internet and am just coming back.

I like this forum very much because it has taught me extensively and introduced me to things I never would have thought to inquire about. Yet I'm still a babe in the woods. It's good to be back where the trees might have some answers.

Anyway.

I'm Goosebump. I'm White, Atheist, and Male. For the AOL crowd.

Glad to be back.
"I'm thick." - Me
RE: Returning after a year away.
Welcome back.
Dying to live, living to die.
I'm touched. But you don't mean it, we've never spoken =). Still I enjoyed the sentiment.
"I'm thick." - Me
Wb
Before my time
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
Your submission to Jesus(peace be upon him) is a matter of time. Don't resist it, embrace His merciful guidance.
(February 16, 2018 at 7:05 am)purplepurpose Wrote: Your submission to Jesus(peace be upon him) is a matter of time. Don't resist it, embrace His merciful guidance.

In this metaphor, Jesus = Harvey Weinstein.

Welcome back.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Welcome back, Goosebumps. I think it was before my time when you were here last though.
Nonetheless, I hope you have a fun and intellectually stimulating time.
Atheists usually are white and male. Welcome to the club lol.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(February 16, 2018 at 4:01 am)Goosebump Wrote: Figured I should post here too. 

I spent a year outside the internet and am just coming back.

I like this forum very much because it has taught me extensively and introduced me to things I never would have thought to inquire about. Yet I'm still a babe in the woods. It's good to be back where the trees might have some answers.

Anyway.

I'm Goosebump. I'm White, Atheist, and Male. For the AOL crowd.

Glad to be back.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(February 17, 2018 at 5:35 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Atheists usually are white and male. Welcome to the club lol.

You should read this:
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre...-white-men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Back after a loooong break...don't worry; still a heathen mediocrates 19 1230 June 28, 2020 at 3:56 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Back after hiatus. ALLAH 23 4265 April 10, 2013 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  feeling depressed after becoming atheist finalyawake 46 20936 July 14, 2012 at 7:13 am
Last Post: Ace Otana
  Returning. eric209 11 1864 December 9, 2011 at 3:06 am
Last Post: eric209
  I'm back after a month of c--- Anymouse 3 1559 October 14, 2011 at 10:48 pm
Last Post: Anymouse
  Hello and happy new year :) OnlyNatural 9 2540 January 8, 2011 at 9:16 pm
Last Post: Ervin
  Wrote this my senior Year: Personal Statement Realmleader 0 1119 September 9, 2010 at 1:17 am
Last Post: Realmleader