Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrote this my senior Year: Personal Statement
Wrote this my senior Year: Personal Statement
I am not a fool. I am a lot of things....naive, trusting, talkative, annoying, loving, devout, caring, ignorant, immature,stubborn, lustful...but never a fool. I know this world *sigh* is full of lots of different kinds of people...people who teach, people who listen, people who love,and those who hate, those that hold grudges a life time, while others let you walk all over them. The world is full of single moms who, though its never enough, do their best, and full of dead-beat dads, who don't give a shite about their sons. People are everywhere, and being a senior about to graduate, I don't know where I will fit in, perhaps nowhere, and maybe that's good, or bad, it is said that "the nail that sticks up, gets hammered down", well I say "bring on the hammer."

The thing I most cannot stand, is being rebuked for refusing to be force fed the crap most people gratefully hock down, another thing I hate, being avoided like the plague when someone finds out I am Christian, what's wrong with that?! It's not like I am gonna shove it down their throats. I hate it when I realize...."I can't" those two words force me to tears every time I think about them... for me, the most motivating phrase is "I can" I hate time, I hate it for being slow, for being fast, for just existing, for forcing me to grow up, when I would gladly spend eternity being a kid with my best friends, that's the hardest part of graduating .....knowing that I am no longer apart of their lives.. it's not like I think they are weak, but I WANT to be there ...for them, for me... I hate a lot of things...but love a lot of people, not like, but love. I want a lot of things in life... I want the authentic girl that no one knows well... one that drives me crazy and I cant tell u why... I want a friend that's there for me even when they have places they'd rather be... most of all, I want to spend eternity with my friends, they don't know this, but I live everyday to make them smile, it's all I am good for...aloud I trip over myself, am awkward, and all together uncoordinated....but here, on paper, I can make the words come out like they sound in my head, and those who read this can identify. I don't really belong with any particular group, I sometimes wish I did, but it seems my destiny to be alone... *sigh* being alone is a very very very lonely way to live,(but, HEY? I just got a girlfriend, and she is the best! I love u Abby Gaskins! [We broke up on the 3rd of September, so yeah, I'm alone again]) I want people to see me for who I am, I wish I were an open book, but I am labyrinth of many levels, and noone has me pegged, except God. My faith is strong, and my purpose is clear. That fucking shithead of a bastard satan will never drag me to hell.... my future is guaranteed, but my friends, they are another story.... I have on many occasion.... cried myself to sleep when I think of my friends, that if they died right now, I would...NEVER...EVER get to see them smile again, I treasure companionship, it is the elixir of life for which my thirst is unquenchable... I want so much, to MAKE my friends believe, cuz' I fear that on their own, they never will. To be powerless, to know that in a short time I will lose them all to time, to know I will be forgotten...and it's effortless, it makes life seem really vain... go ahead, say "what an emo", "cry me a river", "fuck God! he isnt real!" Life is full of people who make rash judgments, believe me I know, cuz I spent the last 14 years of my life living under a man who thought he knew everything, and knew nothing, 14 years trying to please the unpleasable.... I don't have to put up with him anymore (I moved out not long ago) and anything you can dish out is mediocre next to him.

L.eeland A.ndrew W.infree

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Now it's personal JohnMBauer 52 5673 May 27, 2020 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Returning after a year away. Goosebump 9 1332 February 17, 2018 at 6:21 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  I wrote a book once. NewKingJames 19 2207 March 21, 2017 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Hello and happy new year :) OnlyNatural 9 2540 January 8, 2011 at 9:16 pm
Last Post: Ervin